Bathmate Hydromax Male Enhancement Review

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

100_7656.jpg
So yeah I mentioned before while overall happy with my size a little more that 7" long and 5" in girth after my last kid was born there was a night and day difference that left me a little unsatisfied for the last 5-6 years and a little extra girth would be nice not really looking for this I came across it and thought what the hell I'll give it a shot.
I have had it for about 3 weeks and got to say I'm impressed.
I haven't used it as consistently as I should but I have noticed harder erections since using it and a huge difference in girth right after use especially the head/tip, my girth gains right after use are a little more than an inch and about 1/4 -1/2 in length I use it for about 20min at a time but I start out slow and gradually build up pressure also a tip to get a good seal is to shave or trim very short, I trim because I'm prone to ingrown hairs.
The look on my wife's face was priceless defiantly brought out another side ;) needles to say we are both happy with this purchase.

I paid $193 for the x40 and strap off ebay
you pick the model based off your size

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

No problem Nelson most of us have one lol ;) you know its funny as a man I've always been a little subconscious about my size I think everyone is a little unless your huge but have to say using this has been a confidence booster.
Also another tip pull your balls away from the pump when sealing it. It will suck them up towards the pump which can be very uncomfortable even a little painful

What a commitment who has time for this. My family would find it weird, what is he doing in the bath for 20 min lol. It would be nice to try it out but for me it would too much time consuming for gaining some ". But interesting keep us updated with the development.

captain

If like some say that blood pressure can damage the endothelium and cause blockage would you want to be putting that kind of pressure on your unit? That would go for restriction rings as well.

PAUL-E

What a commitment who has time for this. My family would find it weird, what is he doing in the bath for 20 min lol. It would be nice to try it out but for me it would too much time consuming for gaining some ". But interesting keep us updated with the development.

I use it at night before bed when the family is asleep they advertise 15 min of use and 5 in the shower to warm up/loosen up 20min in the bathroom is really not that long IMO

If like some say that blood pressure can damage the endothelium and cause blockage would you want to be putting that kind of pressure on your unit? That would go for restriction rings as well.

I haven't seen any negative reviews or issues when I searched. wonder if there's a difference from the type of pressure drawing/sucking VS pushing I can say its more like expanding the tissue not just forcing blood into it.

CoastWatcher

My concern would be Peyronie's Disease. Trauma to the penis is thought to be the likely cause of many (most?) cases of Peyronie's, so that's sufficient to prevent me from using such a device. But I'm glad you're pleased with it.

PAUL-E

My concern would be Peyronie's Disease. Trauma to the penis is thought to be the likely cause of many (most?) cases of Peyronie's, so that's sufficient to prevent me from using such a device. But I'm glad you're pleased with it.
curious one of the reviews I read said it would help if you had Peyronie's Disease?
anyways I will keep you updated with my experience

PAUL-E

Kinda an update I just started using this again and I'm surprised to report the I kept the 1/2 in length I gained from my breef use. The hardest part about using this is getting it positioned right so you have a good deal and your nuts don't get sucked into it causing pain.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me