8 week labs -- 200mg test cyp / week , 250mcg Hcg twice weekly

Buy Lab Tests Online

atlman65

Baseline total testosterone was 430 and free testosterone was 4.7. After a month of test cyp 100mg / week my total went up to only 456 and my free was 7.2. Mood was up and down. I was raised ot 200mg / week and these are my result. I would say I am mostly 8's now for mood etc. I should be at maintenance now correct? I don't know why my total T stays fairly low -- supect lots of SHBG which has not been measured. My current HCT is 44.7

Attachments

• labs3.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 104
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Atlman

People are afraid to download files. You may want to cut and paste the content of that attached Word file onto a post.

Baseline total testosterone was 430 and free testosterone was 4.7. After a month of test cyp 100mg / week my total went up to only 456 and my free was 7.2. Mood was up and down. I was raised ot 200mg / week and these are my result. I would say I am mostly 8's now for mood etc. I should be at maintenance now correct? I don't know why my total T stays fairly low -- supect lots of SHBG which has not been measured. My current HCT is 44.7

Untitled.jpg

Those are the labs from his OP.

Were these taken at trough? Day of injection, but before injection?

Are you on AI?

Do you happen to have any other results? These look incomplete.

Unfortunately your doctor ordered the wrong E2 test, you need the sensitive test. Your E2 is fairly low for where your total and free is, especially considering the standard test overestimates E2 in men.

I do not think your total is low at all, 850 is an excellent trough, if this is measured at trough. Symptoms matter much more than than just numbers.

atlman65

Cholesterol, Total 179 mg/dL
Triglycerides 58 mg/dl
HDL Cholesterol 62mg/dL
LDL CholesterolCalc 105 High mg/dl
Testosterone, Serum 850 ng/dL 348 - 1197 Free Testosterone(Direct) 16.9 pg/mL (7.2 - 24.0 )
IGF 169 ng/mL 67 - 205
Estradiol 21.8 pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 01 Roche ECLIA methodology
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.6 ng/ml
HCT 44.7

I have been given ?arimidex 0.3 / week. This was a trough level -- weekly IM inj. Switching to every 3.5 day sub q.

Did you have any other results?

Do you have any low E2 symptoms? Joint pain, anhedonia, excessive pissing/thirst, ED, low libido, or anxiety? I'd recommend letting E2 increase a bit, that's a fairly low E2 reading.

Your SHBG is probably 30-40ish I'd say.

atlman65

Hi There,
Thanks for the feedback. I thought 20-30 was the "sweet spot" for E2. Believe it or not my last estradiol on 100mg test/ week was only 6.7 using the same assay. I have had some arthritis (for a few years) which is gone over the last couple weeks (from low E2???). I seem to have some water retention now -- you can see sock marks on my shins due to mild edema when I go to the gym -- also you can see the mark from my glasses on my temples. Again I thought this was from higher E2. Overall I am MUCH better with these numbers than baseline.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would cut down on anastrozole. Your calcium is a bit off. You may want to take some Vitamin D and magnesium. Hematocrit is good and so is everything else. Nice HDL.

Hi There,
Thanks for the feedback. I thought 20-30 was the "sweet spot" for E2. Believe it or not my last estradiol on 100mg test/ week was only 6.7 using the same assay. I have had some arthritis (for a few years) which is gone over the last couple weeks (from low E2???). I seem to have some water retention now -- you can see sock marks on my shins due to mild edema when I go to the gym -- also you can see the mark from my glasses on my temples. Again I thought this was from higher E2. Overall I am MUCH better with these numbers than baseline.

Where a guys "sweet spot" is, will vary on an individual basis. I may be fine at 25 and you at 40. Let the symptoms guide you, and the proper sensitive E2 test as well.

More likely than not, seeing as you just started, it's just your body adjusting to the testosterone which itself will cause a bit of water retention. 21 on a standard test is not high.

Do you have any of the symptoms I listed in my previous post?

atlman65

Taking a vitamin D/CA/Zinc combo now. Also taking boron and P5P.
I had many of the low E2 symptoms you mentioned before starting therapy -- I think my low T was associated with low E2. Not having any at present. My arthritis is gone. My "adult adhd" is gone -- everything is fixed with this medication.
I was given the anastrozole one week before these labs so you are probably right about waiting for my labs to demand it.
I appreciate your expertise and taking the time.
I changed to a trial of sub q due to Nelson's recent You Tube video although I was given 30 g needles. Will they work OK or should I ask for 25g?

CoastWatcher

Taking a vitamin D/CA/Zinc combo now. Also taking boron and P5P.
I had many of the low E2 symptoms you mentioned before starting therapy -- I think my low T was associated with low E2. Not having any at present. My arthritis is gone. My "adult adhd" is gone -- everything is fixed with this medication.
I was given the anastrozole one week before these labs so you are probably right about waiting for my labs to demand it.
I appreciate your expertise and taking the time.
I changed to a trial of sub q due to Nelson's recent You Tube video although I was given 30 g needles. Will they work OK or should I ask for 25g?

Congratulations on the across the board improvement. You can certainly inject SubQ with a 30g needle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me