Empower or other Pharmacy prices?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Also looks like Empower only sells testosterone cypionate in 5ml vials? Just looked at their website.

Virtually every compounding pharmacy is heading in that direction due to FDA pressure about sterility concerns over the duration of use of 10ml vials. Obviously any sterility concerns generally decrease with shorter duration of use (5ml vs 10ml). They still dispense 10ml per order, but in 2 x 5ml vials.

I called APS two days ago and inquired about testosterone. The pharmacist I spoke with didn't say anything about them not offering it any longer. She did say I'd need to send in my prescription before she could quote me a price.

They've extended the deadline from Dec 15 to the end of the month. Nonetheless, after that time they will only be compounding the combination T cyp (with DHEA or anastrozole) and not straight T cyp 200mg/ml any longer.

CoastWatcher

Virtually every compounding pharmacy is heading in that direction due to FDA pressure about sterility concerns over the duration of use of 10ml vials. Obviously any sterility concerns generally decrease with shorter duration of use (5ml vs 10ml). They still dispense 10ml per order, but in 2 x 5ml vials.

Five ml vials have been the standard here in Canada for some time for the very reason Dr. Saya mentions.

FrankUnderwood

They've extended the deadline from Dec 15 to the end of the month. Nonetheless, after that time they will only be compounding the combination T cyp (with DHEA or anastrozole) and not straight T cyp 200mg/ml any longer.

its a shame they didn't instead do a test-cyp+L-carnitine or test-cyp+B12 combination. thats a lot less insane than the included AI combo.

HarryCat

Seems strange that the FDA would come down on APS that way, but still allow Hallandale, Empower, and others to ship straight test. cyp.
Typical government bureaucrats.

Seems strange that the FDA would come down on APS that way, but still allow Hallandale, Empower, and others to ship straight test. cyp.
Typical government bureaucrats.

I don't believe they've explicitly disallowed it, but they have made it abundantly clear it is a focus of attention. Consequently, the move by APS is either preemptive or a risk mitigation decision.

They'll get around to harassing the other pharmacies in due time. Empower will have more leeway as a 503B pharmacy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me