Empower or other Pharmacy prices?

Buy Lab Tests Online

magnus68

I have scripts for 5000 unit hcg and 10000mg testCyp. what can I expect to pay to get those filled. I cannot get anyone to quote a price without mailing my script to them first. I would like to price shop

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Empower Pharmacy:

5000 IU HCG is around $60
Testosterone cypionate 10 ml is under $80

Note: Soon many pharmacies will not be able to ship across state lines and produce injectable products due to new FDA regulations. Empower will be one of the few that will be able to do so. If you have a prescription with refills, you may want to keep that in mind so that you don't waste refill opportunities because the pharmacy you chose stops out-of-state shipping.

HarryCat

Empower Pharmacy:
Note: Soon many pharmacies will not be able to ship across state lines and produce injectable products due to new FDA regulations. Empower will be one of the few that will be able to do so. If you have a prescription with refills, you may want to keep that in mind so that you don't waste refill opportunities because the pharmacy you chose stops out-of-state shipping.

Any idea what the time frame is for this? I assume once it goes into effect we'll be seeing huge price increases due to lack of competition? Just wondering if I'll be able to afford TRT once this happens.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Vince

Super Moderator
I have my first order from Empower Pharmacy coming today, before this order everything I got was from APS.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince why did you leave APS? How did the process work with Empower? Did you have to mail your script before price quote?
I don't know for sure, it sound like APS no longer supplies testosterone? My orders go though Defy, two vials of HCG and one vial of T - $199
like Nelson posting

Defy seems to randomly (maybe, maybe not) but uses multiple pharmacy's. Unless you specifically ask each time for a certain pharmacy, you'll get what they give you. They use APS, Empower, and Hallandale, that I know of.

FrankUnderwood

I don't know for sure, it sound like APS no longer supplies testosterone? My orders go though Defy, two vials of HCG and one vial of T - $199
like Nelson posting

Interesting, my 10mL of Test-Cyp from Empower via Defy is $129.

Wonder why we see pricing differentials across patients for the same medication....

Interesting, my 10mL of Test-Cyp from Empower via Defy is $129.

Wonder why we see pricing differentials across patients for the same medication....

That is the same price ($129) for all patients on our program. To avoid the necessity of monthly fees or "subscription" fees and to help keep other costs (consults, labs, etc) at reasonable levels, there is a margin or "monitoring" fee built into our medication costs. In other words, to keep our model a la carte and highly customizable for each patient, the model spreads costs throughout the various elements of treatment (medications, labs, consults)...while overall keeping costs affordable and much lower than most other competitors in the field (in addition to trying to provide great value in the way of excellent medical and customer care).

Must be very new I just got 10ml Cyp from APS about two weeks ago

We were recently notified of a change from APS due to FDA pressure of producing T cyp that has a "commercially available substantially similar" alternative. This is another extension of the FDA crackdown on compounding pharmacies. As a result, with relatively short notice (as of December 15), APS will no longer be compounding straight T cyp, but will be offering combo T cyp/anastrozole (BAD IDEA) and combo T cyp/DHEA (no ester attached to DHEA for sustained release...both Crisler and I had difficulty with this in select patients when used previously). I have decided we will not utilize either of these combos and will, instead, be sending these RXs to primarily Empower pharmacy for fulfillment with straight T cypionate (they are a 503B pharmacy and don't foresee any issues with continuing to compound their standard T cyp formulations).

An Eblast should be forthcoming shortly on this subject, although short notice was given from the pharmacy so a plan of action needed to be implemented first...hot off the press.

FrankUnderwood

That is the same price ($129) for all patients on our program. To avoid the necessity of monthly fees or "subscription" fees and to help keep other costs (consults, labs, etc) at reasonable levels, there is a margin or "monitoring" fee built into our medication costs. In other words, to keep our model a la carte and highly customizable for each patient, the model spreads costs throughout the various elements of treatment (medications, labs, consults)...while overall keeping costs affordable and much lower than most other competitors in the field (in addition to trying to provide great value in the way of excellent medical and customer care).

Dr Saya, are you stating that the price Vince paid for his Empower-provided Test-Cyp is not $80 as he states, and is actually $129?

Vince, can you check your last invoice from Defy and verify that you made an error in your previous post?

FrankUnderwood

We were recently notified of a change from APS due to FDA pressure of producing T cyp that has a "commercially available substantially similar" alternative. This is another extension of the FDA crackdown on compounding pharmacies. As a result, with relatively short notice (as of December 15), APS will no longer be compounding straight T cyp, but will be offering combo T cyp/anastrozole (BAD ISEA

Test-Cyp w an AI included? Sounds frightening....

Dr Saya, are you stating that the price Vince paid for his Empower-provided Test-Cyp is not $80 as he states, and is actually $129?

Vince, can you check your last invoice from Defy and verify that you made an error in your previous post?

That is EXACTLY what I am stating unless he is on employee or "friends/family" or "HIV patient assistance pricing" - which are our ONLY different pricing categories.

Vince

Super Moderator
like Nelson posting

I went over my receipt after receiving a PM from someone. testosterone $129 - $25 birthday coupon = $104
HCG x 2 = $80 shipping $15 = $199.00
I apologize for the confusion.

billspaced

I was told, no more testosterone from APS, only HCG. So l ordered everything from empower.
I called APS two days ago and inquired about testosterone. The pharmacist I spoke with didn't say anything about them not offering it any longer. She did say I'd need to send in my prescription before she could quote me a price.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me