Is my E2 high? It CERTAINLY feels like it!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

leeault

Hi guys,

I'm from the Uk and there is NO SENSITIVE e2 test here at all - even to professionals!

My e2 on Nebido is 157 pmol/L but can that be any kind of marker fir a man? I think it converts to about 50 in USA measurements but is that reliable. I here some would say that is 10-20 over what is ideal

Should I try to lower it assuming it is more or less 50? I feel like I have a vagina and cry at things like Disny...I used to be a cage fighter for over a decade...this ISNt me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If that indeed converts to about 50 on the standard test...ya it's kind of high. I know you UK guys don't have the sensitive test so I think you need to be particularly good with reading symptoms, which are clear indicators of high(er) Estrogen. My advise is if you treat it on your own go slow, if you have access to Anastrozole go small doses like .25mg per week and work up from there.

CoastWatcher

Many thanks for the reply Vince. First time I have actually ever got a response on this website!!

I'm sorry your previous posts went nowhere. We're certainly glad you joined EM. I live outside the United States as well, but in Canada. I'm able to pick up the sensitive e2 test in my own due to frequent border crossings. Given your situation, what does your doctor say when you raise the question of elevated estradiol? Are you taken seriously, or dismissed?

FreeRangeYeti

My E2 has repeatedly tested in the high 40's & I've had gyno since puberty & my docs don't seem to think it's a big deal. Main reason why I looking at 5th & 6th opinions. Any idea if grape seed extract, stinging nettle, zinc or anything else OTC will help?

ERO

My E2 has repeatedly tested in the high 40's & I've had gyno since puberty & my docs don't seem to think it's a big deal. Main reason why I looking at 5th & 6th opinions. Any idea if grape seed extract, stinging nettle, zinc or anything else OTC will help?

Those supplements typically do not help enough - by that I mean, say you take grape seed extract and it lowers your E2 by 2% (Just making this up as an example). If you have had gyno since puberty you are likely to need something stronger like Anastrozole. I would still start low and go slow, though. Its easy to get at research chem sites or places like http://www.safemeds4all.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching