New to Site

Buy Lab Tests Online

marcuswelbe

Hello, Gents

I am new to your site but definitely not new to HRT. I have quite a few questions. However; what I would like to know if I am allow to ask. Please correct me. Are there legitimate places that I can purchase Anastrozole. Of course I am asking as the various doctors that I have had deny me. So I have to strike out on my own. Yes I know my test results which are low. If anyone has any information on a place that they have purchased from also what method or steps you took to obtain the product.

Thank you

Have a good day

I am from Alexandria, Virginia.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never used an AI, I believe you can buy it from Mexican pharmacies. Why do you think you need one?

marcuswelbe

Good Morning, Gentlemen

Thank you for the response. I have many issues. I also have a permanent condition.

My T tests were 170 way below the range of being normal. Very low libido. I have joint pain, water retention. Fatigue consistently, hypersomnia, limited sensitivity with my erections, eye fatigue, sometimes lose interest in sex, anxiety, irritabiity, depression. My estrogen is low. I have my results but I need to look for it.

I am on 50 mg of T every 14 days.

Thank you Sean Mosher. I have a question to ask you if I am allow to PM you. Not sure.

Tom Larabee

Good Morning, Gentlemen

Thank you for the response. I have many issues. I also have a permanent condition.

My T tests were 170 way below the range of being normal. Very low libido. I have joint pain, water retention. Fatigue consistently, hypersomnia, limited sensitivity with my erections, eye fatigue, sometimes lose interest in sex, anxiety, irritabiity, depression. My estrogen is low. I have my results but I need to look for it.

Thank you Sean Mosher. I have a question to ask you if I am allow to PM you. Not sure.

Time to transfer your care, 50mg of T every 14 days is never going to stabilize you, you are on a huge roller coaster ride hormonally with that protocol.

Good Morning, Gentlemen

I am not trying to be rude here, but absolutely do not take anastrozole if your E2 is low.

It is a drug to lower E2, and yours is already low. Your E2 is low because you are on a ridiculously low dose of testosterone. 50 mg E14D is a terrible terrible protocol and would not be sufficient for any man.

Low test = low E2.

You need new care, and again, not trying to be rude, but I do not think you are very experienced with HRT. Please immediately seek new care. Low E2 is a dangerous condition to be in, and seeking anastrozole for low E2 is like fighting fire with fire.

I urge you to find a new doctor immediately.

marcuswelbe

I understand Johndoesmith. However; I actually do have experience with this. Its hard to find a decent doctor for me. I appreciate your response. I have had highs and low E2. However; I feel that I need to do this. It I fail this I am a fool. However; i feel this is the route that I need to go.

I just want a safe place to purchase it. I appreciate your advice, Sir.

I understand Johndoesmith. However; I actually do have experience with this. Its hard to find a decent doctor for me. I appreciate your response. I have had highs and low E2. However; I feel that I need to do this. It I fail this I am a fool. However; i feel this is the route that I need to go.

I just want a safe place to purchase it. I appreciate your advice, Sir.

I am just curious what exactly anastrozole is going to do for you?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
50mg every 2 weeks for a men's protocol truly isn't even a protocol. That's what I would call tinkering around. Serum levels will never amount to anything with significant estrogen conversion, which is why many of the members here are puzzled with your quest to find an AI (?). At least try to clarify to us what benefits you foresee if you obtain an inhibitor compound like Anastrozole?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me