New guy from Texas

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mmoran62

Hello everyone,
just joined the group and I am anxious to read about others in same situation as myself. Test at 235 at last blood test. Insurance seems to be dragging to send approval. They already said no to androgel, so now waiting for approval for testim. Low sex drive, weight gain, all the symptoms to go along with low T

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello everyone,
just joined the group and I am anxious to read about others in same situation as myself. Test at 235 at last blood test. Insurance seems to be dragging to send approval. They already said no to androgel, so now waiting for approval for testim. Low sex drive, weight gain, all the symptoms to go along with low T

Welcome. Most men find this forum because they're not happy with how their TRT is being managed.

Seems like if you only have a single total testosterone level, either you left off other tests or your doc is woefully uninformed on proper TRT testing.

Gels can work for some guys, but some find them to be more trouble, time, and expense for the unsatisfying results they get from them. Most here recommend injections, but they're not a requirement, although you may have to consider them as they are significantly cheaper than gels.

CoastWatcher

We're glad you're joining EM. If you have additional lab results, we'd be happy to see them. In my case topical testosterone gel was an absolute failure; when I moved to injections I found success. Starting treatment is a perfectly rational plan, you'll certainly know soon enough if you respond to that mode of therapy. Finally, I urge you to spend some time here, on EM, reading the posts in the various folders. We all have to be our own advocates in matters of health.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me