Another Great Experience with Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ryan M Tomkins

I had my initial consult with Dr. Saya last week, and I'm pretty darn impressed. The wait for the initial consult was definitively worth it. Dr. Saya was very knowledgeable about all the related blood work findings, and went through each area to make sure I understood any concerns he had.

The exchange of information, questions, and setting me up on a new protocol was very easy, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

From the initial intake with the patient coordinator, to the consult with Dr Saya, to the follow up to make sure I received my medication, everything has been awesome so far.

The thing I like the most about Dr. Saya, and the entire team, is their willingness to listen and adapt to what I want and how I feel, while keeping things safe. Far better answers and resolutions than what my Endo was providing. I'll be doing labs in another 6 weeks from the initial protocol to see where I'm at and to narrow down my long term protocol.

If you are not sure, I suggest giving them a call or using their contact us method to get started, they are awesome to work with.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching