When to start clomid after Pellets to target consistent 600-800 range; 54 yrs old

Buy Lab Tests Online
@johndoesmith - you had asked if I have other lab results to post them here. I'll try uploading these screenshots and see if this works. This is meant to be a summary of the more pertinent tests but I have more tests as well, just need to figure out the best way to get them up here. The "100 Days Post Pellet Insertion" was 7 days ago so I'm at about 107 days or 3 1/2 months post insertion.

@Dr Saya - yes I'll get another set of full tests per your associate's email before I see you to talk about best way forward. Net/net I'm 53 yrs old with 3 kids under 4 yrs old so need to be in top health through my 80's, balancing odds of CVD, Diabetes, Cancer, Dementia and every other age related illness out there. :)

View attachment 2878
View attachment 2879

Noted Holden. Good golly, I have 4 little ones myself, but only one is under 4... so I know you have your hands full!

We'll have a good chat when the time comes. If not taking already, a good vit D3 5,000iu per day supplement would do you well based on those levels, especially during the winter months. Talk soon.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Holden

Noted Holden. Good golly, I have 4 little ones myself, but only one is under 4... so I know you have your hands full!

We'll have a good chat when the time comes. If not taking already, a good vit D3 5,000iu per day supplement would do you well based on those levels, especially during the winter months. Talk soon.

Thanks Dr Saya, will do that. On a potentially related topic to my situation, one of my testicles has been hurting (dull pain) off and on for about 14 days. I did get an ultrasound but only a cyst on the opposite testicle was found and the size was stated as "normal". The Urologist says the pain may be from increased running and exercising and to take ibuprofin, which I have, but pain still there. Do you think the pain could be from atrophy and if so, given my numbers above would Clomid help with that in the interim until I see you, or is HCG needed as there most likely is still some pellet working at this time? Or neither?

-H

Thanks Dr Saya, will do that. On a potentially related topic to my situation, one of my testicles has been hurting (dull pain) off and on for about 14 days. I did get an ultrasound but only a cyst on the opposite testicle was found and the size was stated as "normal". The Urologist says the pain may be from increased running and exercising and to take ibuprofin, which I have, but pain still there. Do you think the pain could be from atrophy and if so, given my numbers above would Clomid help with that in the interim until I see you, or is HCG needed as there most likely is still some pellet working at this time? Or neither?

-H

Yes, the dull aching can be from testicular atrophy.

HCG is better when there is exogenous testosterone still in your system, but Clomid should begin working as the pellets fully dissolve (the timing of which would only be speculative).

Holden

Updating folks. It's now 5 months since the original pellet insertion (from local chicago suburb doc) which took my Total from 420 to 1300 then slowly back down -- now Total at 510, free at 86, Est at 14, and LH at <0.2 (same reference ranges as above). Is it a good time to start Clomid or do I need to wait until below my original 420? I took 25mg two days ago (thursday morning)...Friday morning woke up at 3am and all day felt anxiety and sort of almost flushed in the face. Today haven't taken anything yet, wanted to get some feedback. Can Clomid cause anxiety (and/or 'hot flashes) in men, and if so, does it stop after a period of time or does it mean my body doesn't like it and I should stop? Or, does this never happen in men and it's all in my mind?

Thanks! :)

CoastWatcher

Updating folks. It's now 5 months since the original pellet insertion (from local chicago suburb doc) which took my Total from 420 to 1300 then slowly back down -- now Total at 510, free at 86, Est at 14, and LH at <0.2 (same reference ranges as above). Is it a good time to start Clomid or do I need to wait until below my original 420? I took 25mg two days ago (thursday morning)...Friday morning woke up at 3am and all day felt anxiety and sort of almost flushed in the face. Today haven't taken anything yet, wanted to get some feedback. Can Clomid cause anxiety (and/or 'hot flashes) in men, and if so, does it stop after a period of time or does it mean my body doesn't like it and I should stop? Or, does this never happen in men and it's all in my mind?

Thanks! :)

When is your consultation with Dr. Saya set? I recall he noted that any effort to predict when full washout of your pellet-generated testosterone would be speculative. Your discomfort may well be the result of your low estradiol levels. We've had members who reported flushing and hot-flashes with Clomid, however.

Last edited:

HarryCat

Clomid gave me horrible hot flashes when I used it to try to come off TRT, but the Doc I was seeing at the time had me taking 50mg 3 times a week, which is too much.

Holden

@Vince - thanks; yes thats my goal restart.
@CoastWatcher - Still working on first appt. Have intake form, looking for physician to sign, been traveling. Dr Saya will/would be for the long term, trying to manage through until 1st appt.
@HarryCat - Thanks for sharing! Curious what did you do, stop or push through using 50? Have you restarted since using a better approach? I do have HCG at home but 2 current docs Endo and Uro both recommending Clomid which why started that way.

HarryCat

@Vince - thanks; yes thats my goal restart.
@CoastWatcher - Still working on first appt. Have intake form, looking for physician to sign, been traveling. Dr Saya will/would be for the long term, trying to manage through until 1st appt.
@HarryCat - Thanks for sharing! Curious what did you do, stop or push through using 50? Have you restarted since using a better approach? I do have HCG at home but 2 current docs Endo and Uro both recommending Clomid which why started that way.

I just dropped the Clomid and quit cold turkey, the hot flashes stopped after a few days.

Eventually I decided to give TRT another try so I am back on it right now.

Holden

Update: Finally got my test results back so Defy let me get on the schedule with Dr Saya. Unfortunately he's booked until after 5 weeks. In the meantime, my Total T continues to drop to 510 4 weeks ago and is now at 350 (baseline pre-pellet was 420 then went to 1300 with pellets, then dropped over last several months to now below baseline), LH 0.1. Hope T doesn't get too low between now and mid-March.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me