Tamoxifen to TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Why do you "suspect" hypogonadism? Have you tested for it? Would you mind sharing your results? What is it that you believe tamoxifen will accomplish? With little information - no clinical labs and no discussion of your symptoms, no background on your general health - we really can't comment.

InsaneMuscle

Does anyone have experience with tamoxifen? I suspect hypogonadism. My testosterone is low. My pituitary gland is ok and my testes are as well.

I have had hard time finding people reporting good thing or any valuable intel on tamoxifen (nolvadex) mono-therapy, however I have tried clomiphene citrate (clomid) and while trying it I have been reeding alot on it but I have had not much good experience with it and I have proceeded with regular TRT protocol using testosterone.
So far clomid (possibly nolvadex the same) works mainly by raising your totalT by disabling negative feedback to HPTA on E2 pathway but does little to no impact on freeT(which is most important), so if your gonads work ok and your HPTA works well and if nolvadex works similar/same, you should see something happening - but in my opinion unless you have ways of inhibiting some of your SHBG as a result releasing more freeT from your totalT you may not see much if any benefit.
also I read that long term both nolva/clomid can have some negative effects on your pituitary gland causing some visual side effects.

Please only take my word for as much as it cost you, its just anecdotal evidence as I can say I dont have sources/links to what I have said but I try to be as much help as I can.

Hope any of this helps and I believe someone way more qualified will help you out on this question rather soon.

Thanks

I assume you're from Brazil?

You are absolutely correct in your suspicion of hypogonadism. Your LH and FSH are low, testosterone is extremely low, and E2 is very low.

Interestingly enough, there's a discussion on here about free E2, and you have it tested. Very rare, and one of those funny coincidences.

Clomid is a better alternative to tamoxifen. The doctor who ordered these seems to be well informed regarding testing, so I assume he/she is well informed on treatment.

Have you discussed these results with them?

I assume you're from Brazil?

You are absolutely correct in your suspicion of hypogonadism. Your LH and FSH are low, testosterone is extremely low, and E2 is very low.

Interestingly enough, there's a discussion on here about free E2, and you have it tested. Very rare, and one of those funny coincidences.

Clomid is a better alternative to tamoxifen. The doctor who ordered these seems to be well informed regarding testing, so I assume he/she is well informed on treatment.

Have you discussed these results with them?

Yes friend.I'm from Brazil, my doctor prescribed taking clomid for 3 months. I'm worried, there are several reports of ups and downs with clomid use

Vince

Super Moderator
I have had hard time finding people reporting good thing or any valuable intel on tamoxifen (nolvadex) mono-therapy, however I have tried clomiphene citrate (clomid) and while trying it I have been reeding alot on it but I have had not much good experience with it and I have proceeded with regular TRT protocol using testosterone.
So far clomid (possibly nolvadex the same) works mainly by raising your totalT by disabling negative feedback to HPTA on E2 pathway but does little to no impact on freeT(which is most important), so if your gonads work ok and your HPTA works well and if nolvadex works similar/same, you should see something happening - but in my opinion unless you have ways of inhibiting some of your SHBG as a result releasing more freeT from your totalT you may not see much if any benefit.
also I read that long term both nolva/clomid can have some negative effects on your pituitary gland causing some visual side effects.

Please only take my word for as much as it cost you, its just anecdotal evidence as I can say I dont have sources/links to what I have said but I try to be as much help as I can.

Hope any of this helps and I believe someone way more qualified will help you out on this question rather soon.

Thanks

I know this is off the subject, but I couldn't resist, that's a cool picture of Frank Zane. :rolleyes:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me