gym and TRT question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Shanem

maybe I am overthinking, but I have a question. I am to inject twice a week (every 3 1/2 days, so one in the morning, one at night). I workout in the mornings, so do I inject before the gym or after? I was thinking that since you get a T spike after working out that maybe it was not the best time to inject, or is it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Eddard

I inject three times a week, all in the morning. I go to the gym from 5am to 6:30 and inject when I get home those mornings or else I would have to wake up even earlier.

CoastWatcher

maybe I am overthinking, but I have a question. I am to inject twice a week (every 3 1/2 days, so one in the morning, one at night). I workout in the mornings, so do I inject before the gym or after? I was thinking that since you get a T spike after working out that maybe it was not the best time to inject, or is it?

Once you begin injecting testosterone your body quits producing it naturally. Natural spikes no longer occur; the only testosterone in your system is that which you are injecting. In regard to your specific question, it makes no difference.

t cypionate doesnt spike levels like that fast.. so it doesnt matter morning before gym or evening before bed.. just focus on workouts, it doesnt matter

Vince

Super Moderator
I do like to inject when I'm all pumped up, I wonder about it too, but it's nice to inject in pumped up shoulders, oh that feels good. :rolleyes:

Shanem

Once you begin injecting testosterone your body quits producing it naturally. Natural spikes no longer occur; the only testosterone in your system is that which you are injecting. In regard to your specific question, it makes no difference.
HA! forgot about that. thank you for response

You're off in the reasoning, now that you're using Exo T, but on the other side, you can create that "bump" (if there is one, natural), by injecting before your workout. I think that that would be best in a gym context. I would prefer to have my T peaking going in to the gym than after, but then I inject daily. I can't back that up with science, just a preference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me