Shelf life of Empower Trimix before and after mixing?

Buy Lab Tests Online

roadglide

Guys, I received some Trimix for the first time last week. I didn't mix it yet. The expiration date is 90 days. Is that true both before or after mixing? Do you refrigerate before and after mixing? Are you supposed to mix it as soon as you receive it? I already talked to the Dr about it. Just wondering what your guys thoughts are, and how you best administer it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You need a starting dose of 0.12 cc.

You do not have to mix the water in until you need it. Yes, refrigerate after mixing. No need to do so before reconstituting the powder.

You can freeze the liquid mix if you want. It works fine when you defrost.

roadglide

You need a starting dose of 0.12 cc.

You do not have to mix the water in until you need it. Yes, refrigerate after mixing. No need to do so before reconstituting the powder.

You can freeze the liquid mix if you want. It works fine when you defrost.

Thanks Nelson,

They told me starting dose of .05, also I was thinking a 1/2 cc needle might be more accurate, or do most stick with the standard 1cc?

What if you don't mix it right away. Is the expiration date still 90 days?

trt4me

Careful

Thanks Nelson,

They told me starting dose of .05, also I was thinking a 1/2 cc needle might be more accurate, or do most stick with the standard 1cc?

What if you don't mix it right away. Is the expiration date still 90 days?

I would not start higher than .05. Even lower is fine. Some people can go from 1 hour erect to re visit with just a .02 difference in dose.
They would have recommended 30 gauge 1/2 needle which is correct.
Many expiration dates are there for optimal efficiency,cya and others reasons.
Not mixed, I'm sure it will last much longer.
Mixed, I think it's 30-60 days but many people have used it past that point and the worst thing that happened is that it loses potency but still works.
Just heed your dr's advice and you'll be ok.

roadglide

I would not start higher than .05. Even lower is fine. Some people can go from 1 hour erect to re visit with just a .02 difference in dose.
They would have recommended 30 gauge 1/2 needle which is correct.
Many expiration dates are there for optimal efficiency,cya and others reasons.
Not mixed, I'm sure it will last much longer.
Mixed, I think it's 30-60 days but many people have used it past that point and the worst thing that happened is that it loses potency but still works.
Just heed your dr's advice and you'll be ok.

Yea Dr said start with .05 and increase by .03

roadglide

Just spoke with Empower. She said it's the strongest after mixing for 30 days before potency starts to decay. Otherwise no ill effects as it ages. You can store it at room temperature until mixing. The expiration date doesn't apply until after mixing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me