My journey so far with low testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I use two teaspoon of MCT oil after breakfast and two after dinner.

Vince, would you mind briefly telling me the benefits of MCT, or pointing me to a link you like?

I get a bunch of hippy dippy shit like "cleanse your liver" so I figured you would have some better information.

CSI007

Question. I start week #10 I think? tomorrow. Today I have been having some hot flashes again. They have been gone for quite a while now.

What are the chances something has changed with my T level (like lowering!!) since my blood work a month ago? I have not added anything in to my daily routine with supplements or anything like that.

Been thinking about getting another blood test done maybe the end of this week just to be sure that everything was still on track and then this happened. I thought maybe it was my house being too hot but everyone else is comfortable.

CoastWatcher

Question. I start week #10 I think? tomorrow. Today I have been having some hot flashes again. They have been gone for quite a while now.

What are the chances something has changed with my T level (like lowering!!) since my blood work a month ago? I have not added anything in to my daily routine with supplements or anything like that.

Been thinking about getting another blood test done maybe the end of this week just to be sure that everything was still on track and then this happened. I thought maybe it was my house being too hot but everyone else is comfortable.

Where was your estradiol/sensitive at last test? The only time I have ever had temperature issues/hot flashes/night sweats was the one instance e2 was high. Low e2, that you deal with, can be implicated as well.

CSI007

I'm wondering if this is low E2 again. Been happening again this evening. My bottle of HCG was mixed on 12/8/2016 so its been almost 2 months. I still have about 10 injections left in it maybe. I wonder if it's started to lose it's potency and this is affecting the protocol.

CoastWatcher

I'm wondering if this is low E2 again. Been happening again this evening. My bottle of HCG was mixed on 12/8/2016 so its been almost 2 months. I still have about 10 injections left in it maybe. I wonder if it's started to lose it's potency and this is affecting the protocol.

That assumes your HCG is contributing significantly to your estradiol level. Do you have any tests that would show to what extent that may be so?

CSI007

That would be a hard question to answer since I don't have any blood work with me on T only. I started right out of the gate with the HCG. But when I was on HCG monotherapy and it began to fail to raise the T level an actually started to drop I had similar E2 levels to what I do now(at the last lab). You can look back on the test from August I think and see that it was like 21 with the total T around 356 or something. Maybe that's a clue.

CSI007

So I slept through getting blood work today and I regret it now.

As today has worn on the hot flashes have gotten worse. So something has happened the past week. Each day after injection on Monday has gotten a little worse. So either I am not getting enough T or every 3.5 days is not enough now. I will have to test on Monday morning now.

CSI007

OK Folks,
Have it it. My latest results from last Monday (A week ago today. Took Labcorp forever to get back this report this time).

Please keep in my my previous test was taken on a Thursday Morning almost 12 hours before my next injection. This one was taken right before my Monday injection.

02-20-2017.jpg

As you can see my total and free T has dropped (Maybe the 12 hour difference between testing?) and my Estradiol has almost doubled! Still having hot flashes...They seem to concentrate around the day of or the day before my injections.

The only thing that has changed is that I had to switch from 28 gauge 1.2" needles to 30 gauge 5/16" needles. Maybe not getting deep enough and more is injecting in the fat?

Refresh us on your current usage

Off the top of my head you're making it impossible to compare one instance to another when you're sleeping thru tests and thus changing the conditions of the test, you can't do one 12hrs before inj and then this one right before and think you can compare them. Of course the numbers are going to be different.

CSI007

Refresh us on your current usage

Off the top of my head you're making it impossible to compare one instance to another when you're sleeping thru tests and thus changing the conditions of the test, you can't do one 12hrs before inj and then this one right before and think you can compare them. Of course the numbers are going to be different.

Correct.

This is the test that I missed a few weeks ago. From here on out all of my tests will be on Monday mornings. I won't test again the day of the night injection.

So this is only my second test since starting injections..So this really is the trof.

I am still taking 100mg split up every 3.5 days. Monday morning, Thursday evening...8am/8pm. This test was taken about 7:30am. HCG is 500iu every 3.5 days as well. No other supplements except for berberine for the blood sugar.

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Correct.

This is the test that I missed a few weeks ago. From here on out all of my tests will be on Monday mornings. I won't test again the day of the night injection.

So this is only my second test since starting injections..So this really is the trof.

I am still taking 100mg split up every 3.5 days. Monday morning, Thursday evening...8am/8pm. This test was taking about 7:30am. HCG is 500iu every 3.5 days as well. No other supplements except for berberine for the blood sugar.

Remind me of your SHBG. Is it such that a protocol calling for injections every other day might work to your advantage?

CSI007

I guess really the only thing I can gather from this test is that my T is too low at the trof and needs to be increased and my Estradiol has climbed since my last test. So adding in more T will likely make it climb even further which may require me to go to EOD or ED shots if it becomes a problem.

I felt really good at the 800 TT level and 21 free T Would the next logical increase be another 20mg per week? Then retest in 6 weeks.

What do you guys think about the change in needle size? Is this a lot to do about nothing?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me