Clomid, HCG and Testosterone together changes in body composition

Buy Lab Tests Online

superboy

Hi guys

Wanted to find out if anyone can help me or is able give me some advice.

I've been taking 200mg testosterone cypionate for 6 months for my TRT therapy.

Recently did all my bloods and everything was normal and I'm in the good range.

I've been feeling good, right and relatively hard until recently.

My doctor said i should take some clomid and hcg to help revive my testes and keep a little bit of sperm alive.

Cut a long story short I've been taking 25mg clomid daily and 500 iu of hcg a week for 3 weeks now.

Since I've started adding these to my TRT I as if I'm a little more heavier and slight puffier on my abdomen and body.

I also have noticed my strength increase as well as my energy slightly more.

But the feeling of puffiness feels more like water retention to be honest as not much in terms of my diet has changed!!

It's weird also because when I was taking testosterone on its own I never experienced any of this.

So not sure if this is normal and taking clomind and and HCG can cause any of these affects.

Just wanted to get some info or input

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi guys

My doctor said i should take some clomid and hcg to help revive my testes and keep a little bit of sperm alive.

Cut a long story short I've been taking 25mg clomid daily and 500 iu of hcg a week for 3 weeks now.

Since I've started adding these to my TRT I as if I'm a little more heavier and slight puffier on my abdomen and body.

But the feeling of puffiness feels more like water retention to be honest as not much in terms of my diet has changed!!

It's weird also because when I was taking testosterone on its own I never experienced any of this.

So not sure if this is normal and taking clomind and and HCG can cause any of these affects.

Thank you

Your doctor has made a fundamental error prescribing Clomid with exogenous testosterone; it's simply not done since they work against one another. HCG, yes, that's a standard element of a TRT protocol, but not Clomid.

Hi guys

Thank you

Wow, that's incompetence at it's finest.

Clomid while on TRT will do almost nothing for testicular atrophy, and will probably just cause E2 problems, because clomid's other isomer zuclomiphene is estrogenic. So while your E2 may be "normal" and "in the good range" there is more going on than can be picked up on a lab test.

You should post you full labs in order to get the most accurate feedback from members.

HCG while on TRT is sufficient for maintaining fertility and testicular size, adding in clomid is just wrong.

CoastWatcher

thanks guys and very much appreciate your input.

ill do as you've recommended and drop the clomid and let you all know

That sort of error, the prescribing of Clomid for a patient injecting exogenous testosterone, ought to warn you that your doctor doesn't have a full command of the theory underlying androgen replacement therapy.

HarryCat

There has been a very limited study published on the use of Clomid with TRT:

Clinical Practice Guidance for the use of Clomiphene Citrate in Male Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)

Male patients in andropause who obtain HRT treatment will generally find that endogenous production of testosterone declines significantly with down-regulation of the HPTX. The long-term (40-year) consequences for allowing the HPTX to atrophy have yet to be determined.CC as adjuvant therapy with HRT successfully restores internal testosterone production. The dose of CC will vary by the patient based on the degree of atrophy, but a reasonable starting dose would be 25 mg/day CC for aging male patients on HRT for andropause. Although CC is intended and known to block the estrogen receptors on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, it remains an issue for further research to identify adverse consequences, if any, for the unintended blockade of estrogen receptors in other parts of the body. As shown in the following figure adapted from Gustafsson (1999),22 the male (and female)body contains estrogen receptors and estrogen receptors throughout.

Although Dr. Saya has said that in patients he has seen who had come to him already on CC and TRT LH and FSH remained fully suppressed.

CoastWatcher

Clinical Practice Guidance for the UseOf Clomiphene Citrate in Male HormoneReplacement Therapy (HRT)

Male patients in andropause who obtain HRT treatmentwill generally find that endogenous production oftestosterone declines signifi cantly with down-regulationof the HPTX. The long-term (40-year) consequences forallowing the HPTX to atrophy have yet to be determined.CC as adjuvant therapy with HRT successfully restoresinternal testosterone production. The dose for CC willvary by patient based on the degree of atrophy, but areasonable starting dose would be 25 mg/day CC for agingmale patients on HRT for andropause. Although CC isintended and known to block the estrogen receptors onthe hypothalamus and pituitary gland, it remains an issuefor further research to identify adverse consequences, ifany, for the unintended blockade of estrogen receptors inother parts of the body. As shown in the following fi gureadapted from Gustafsson (1999),22 the male (and female)body contains estrogen receptors α (ERα) and estrogenreceptors β (ERβ) throughout.

Although Dr. Saya has said that in patients he has seen who had come to him already on CC and TRT LH and FSH remained fully suppressed.

The practice where I am a patient recently noted that in the past two years six men (a small number) presented on Clomid and exogenous testosterone (enanthate in every case). Each of the six were fully suppressed. All complained of a loss of energy and diminished sexual response. As I noted, a small sample size, but I found it telling.

Clinical Practice Guidance for the UseOf Clomiphene Citrate in Male HormoneReplacement Therapy (HRT)

Male patients in andropause who obtain HRT treatmentwill generally find that endogenous production oftestosterone declines signifi cantly with down-regulationof the HPTX. The long-term (40-year) consequences forallowing the HPTX to atrophy have yet to be determined.CC as adjuvant therapy with HRT successfully restoresinternal testosterone production. The dose for CC willvary by patient based on the degree of atrophy, but areasonable starting dose would be 25 mg/day CC for agingmale patients on HRT for andropause. Although CC isintended and known to block the estrogen receptors onthe hypothalamus and pituitary gland, it remains an issuefor further research to identify adverse consequences, ifany, for the unintended blockade of estrogen receptors inother parts of the body. As shown in the following fi gureadapted from Gustafsson (1999),22 the male (and female)body contains estrogen receptors α (ERα) and estrogenreceptors β (ERβ) throughout.

Something about the way that study is written rubs me the wrong way.

Also, they never show the patient's actual labs, they just say it works.

I'm siding with Dr saya on this one haha, no offense to you, I appreciate you posting that study.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me