Estrogen crash causing permanent apathy/lethargy - by destroying your dopamine neurons?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
use testosterone dose that doesnt require AI
there are a lot of people who mess their entire balance with AI use just because they use too much testosterone for their body
i swear every time i used AI i was good for couple of days weeks then it always went downhill and i felt too low.. its so hard to keep yourself in sweetspot with AI that its just much better to go lower T dose and no AI

Perfectly said! Many people aim for too high of a trough with peaks well over top of the normal range and wonder why they have estrogen/ED/high hematocrit issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

simeoni

Thanks for all the input guys!

As an update on my situation I would say that my apathy is not as bad anymore. Im definitively going in the right direction. Sunday was my injection day and felt pretty good.

That said, im pretty sure that I have rebounded now and my guess is that E2 might be a bit too high. Like I said sunday was pretty good but towards the evening I started to get few symptoms that, for me, usually means high e2 - feeling hot, redness on the chest and ears, loss of libido and eq.

All in all, labs will tell.

Having been at the both ends of estrogen, I feel that when I go too low or too high I also lose the "subjective feel" of testosterone. Then again, when it's dialed in, I feel much more like a man.

Thanks for all the input guys!

As an update on my situation I would say that my apathy is not as bad anymore. Im definitively going in the right direction. Sunday was my injection day and felt pretty good.

That said, im pretty sure that I have rebounded now and my guess is that E2 might be a bit too high. Like I said sunday was pretty good but towards the evening I started to get few symptoms that, for me, usually means high e2 - feeling hot, redness on the chest and ears, loss of libido and eq.

All in all, labs will tell.

Having been at the both ends of estrogen, I feel that when I go too low or too high I also lose the "subjective feel" of testosterone. Then again, when it's dialed in, I feel much more like a man.
just don't use any AI lower your dose instead. I guarantee even low doses AI will crash you again..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me