Grrrr Labs/Journal

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Would going from 2 shots a week to 3 shots a week be of any benefit?

This is is a discursive thread. Will you help me refocus? You're asking if increasing the frequency of your injections might lower your estradiol and improve your subjective response? If that is your question, the answer is very likely. Many of us manage e2 levels with frequent, small injections of testosterone. SHBG values play a role in your response, but - broadly speaking - there's reason to think this may benefit you.

If I misunderstood the question, I hope you'll correct me.

Just can't seem to get back to where I was when i first started TRT

I'm with coastwatcher, this thread is all over the place, and I'm not exactly sure how long you've been on TRT now, and all the changes.

What exactly is the problem now? Symptoms? Or lack of improvement? Can you be specific?

Coastwatcher: his SHBG in the first post was 32 10-50.

Grrrr

Everything has been previously posted.. But i'll be more than happy to explain my situation to get better understanding.

When I first started TRT In late september 2016. The first several weeks i had amazing erection and morning wood, but they slowly went away... E2 got really high 64. now I'm trying to get back with the use of arimdiex I'm currently taking .15mg 2x a week.

-No improvement in energy since being on TRT
- I almost feel exactly as i did before TRT.
- Had good erections several weeks in, now back to normal

i always had a fatigue before and on TRT

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Everything has been previously posted.. But i'll be more than happy to explain my situation to get better understanding.

When I first started TRT In late september 2016. The first several weeks i had amazing erection and morning wood, but they slowly went away... E2 got really high 64. now I'm trying to get back with the use of arimdiex I'm currently taking .15mg 2x a week.

-No improvement in energy since being on TRT
- I almost feel exactly as i did before TRT.
- Had good erections several weeks in, now back to normal

i always had a fatigue before and on TRT

This is the 66th post in this particular thread. Even those of us who have posted here earlier have a hard time picking it up again. Thank you for stating things in such a concise fashion as you have here.

I wonder if your initial success with TRT reflects the "honeymoon effect" that frequently occurs in the early stages of treatment prior to the complete shutdown of your natural/endogenous testosterone production? I experienced it, and so do many others - Dr. Saya has noted that it's quite a feeling, but it comes to an end. How long did you feel good in the early days?

At the same time, if your estradiol climbed to 64 it could well explain why you no longer feel the benefits of your protocol. Dealing with it, as you are, with modest use of anastrozole is a solid plan. Moving to a more frequent injection schedule is also something I'd consider - EOD dosing could further lower your e2. Before making another change, though, a change of any sort, I'd do a quick lab check, through Discountedlabs.com or your doctor. Check total and free testosterone, estradiol/sensitive, and SHBG. Find out where you are and you'll know where you want to go.

Grrrr

100mg test cyp a week (50mg 2x a week)
0.15mg armidex 2x a wek
300 iu hcg 2x a week

Still can't get my erections, morning wood as good as when I first started TRT
TT was 580
E2 was 26

Im thinking of bumping up to 120mg a week and bumping to 0.2mg arimidex 2x a week

Grrrr

Not really.... Whats the point of TRT, i seem to be just adding in more and more drugs. Im not seeing any other benefits either like motivation, energy, etc.

I will continue to try to optimize my levels but eventually i will quit TRT

Grrrr

Anyone have recommendations based on my current labs and protocol?

I see the doctor monday, so i am interested to hear his input as well

Anyone have recommendations based on my current labs and protocol?

I see the doctor monday, so i am interested to hear his input as well

No one has commented because you literally only have 2 lab values, with no ranges, or relativity to injection, or even basic comments.

No ranges either, but I assume that's because they follow the previous ranges? It'd be nice to know if it that's a sensitive test.

Did you have anything else ran?

Is your only symptom erection difficulties?

Grrrr

• Test:580

250-827 ng/dL
    • E2:26

In Range High
      < OR = 29 pg/mL
This was the correct E2 test.

erection quality, morning wood, and faitgue
seek back to post #1 for full labs... I have basically the same symptoms as then
To SUM up my TRT journey, great erections in the beginning now back to normal, no improvement in any other symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Test:580

250-827 ng/dL
    • E2:26

In Range High
      < OR = 29 pg/mL
This was the correct E2 test.

erection quality, morning wood, and faitgue
seek back to post #1 for full labs... I have basically the same symptoms as then
To SUM up my TRT journey, great erections in the beginning now back to normal, no improvement in any other symptoms.

So, in the labs in your first post, the pictures, you had decent erectile functioning?

Maybe you need to be at a higher E2 level for proper functioning?

The reason I'm asking for other labs, is that it's possible things have changed, SHBG, prolactin, thyroid levels, or even CBC tests.

Grrrr

My next labs i'll run a full panel, Is it quite possible i do better at higher e2 levels, maybe like 30-40 range... Is it possible to quickly lower e2.. like if i was at like 47 and is to possible to quickly drop to 26 and skipping over that sweet spot ?

I thought about staying at .15mg arimidex and increasing my T cyp to 110-120 a week?
But I'm not sure how much a difference e2 of 26 vs 36 will make?

My next labs i'll run a full panel, Is it quite possible i do better at higher e2 levels, maybe like 30-40 range... Is it possible to quickly lower e2.. like if i was at like 47 and is to possible to quickly drop to 26 and skipping over that sweet spot ?

I thought about staying at .15mg arimidex and increasing my T cyp to 110-120 a week?
But I'm not sure how much a difference e2 of 26 vs 36 will make?

It's entirely possible to not spend enough time at your sweet spot.

26 vs 36 is a rather large difference.

I'd think a dose increase may do you some good.

Grrrr

Unless I need lower than 26 e2... Its going to take some time and some tweaking... but i guess it'll be worth it in the end

Grrrr

unspecified-3.jpgHere is a look at my e2 over the past 4 years....

Grrrr

I increased to 60mg test cyp 2x a week, had fantastic morning wood... I hope this last, but this reminds me of when i first started TRT

Grrrr

New protocol:

T cyp: 40mg morning morning: 40mg wednesday morning: 40mg Friday evening with .1mg arimidex each shot
HCG 300iu Mon / Thursday

will test in 4 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale