My labs - Starting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

extends_human

My starting protocol is 50mg Tcyp every 3.5 Days and 250iu HCg every 3.5 days.
I just started my 5th week and do feel a little better.

I felt some improvement during the first 2 weeks of IM injections.
About 2 weeks ago I decided to try subq injections, I didn't feel any difference with the first, but a couple days after the second, I starting getting the same symptoms I had prior to starting TRT. Muscle aches, tired, mood not as good. I switched back to IM and now after my second injection back to IM, I am starting to feel better again.
Has anyone had this before?

It wont let me post links or images of labs until I get 4 posts, so one I get there I will post labs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My starting protocol is 50mg Tcyp every 3.5 Days and 250iu HCg every 3.5 days.
I just started my 5th week and do feel a little better.

I felt some improvement during the first 2 weeks of IM injections.
About 2 weeks ago I decided to try subq injections, I didn't feel any difference with the first, but a couple days after the second, I starting getting the same symptoms I had prior to starting TRT. Muscle aches, tired, mood not as good. I switched back to IM and now after my second injection back to IM, I am starting to feel better again.
Has anyone had this before?

It wont let me post links or images of labs until I get 4 posts, so one I get there I will post labs.

I can't really think of why that would happen, possibly slower absorption SubQ leading to lower E2 levels?

maybe go to imgur.com, post the labs, and when you get the link break it up so that we have to copy and paste it together?

extends_human

Yeah, I read a lot of different forums and material and TRT seems to affect everyone a little differently. I might eventually try shallow IM, right now I use 1" needle in the quad. I have very little fat there so I could still hit muscle with a 5/8".

Always do your labs in a fasted state, I don't think it's required for hormones but when you start in with CBC/CMP, it's best to be 12hrs fasted. Dr noted that on your page.

These are my pre TRT labs. I will be getting another set in 2 weeks
http://imgur.com/cicBAbB
http://imgur.com/FLviCfC

Unfortunately I can't exactly say why you'd notice a difference SubQ vs IM. Just stick with IM since you know it works for you.

Most guys here use a 27g or 29g 1/2inch insulin syringe. Cuts down on waste of oil. If you get a 1/2cc syringe it's easier to measure small doses more accurately especially with .25mL doses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me