Dry penis

Buy Lab Tests Online
My protocol is 100 mg test cypionate Im every 3.5 days and .25 mg anastrozole twice a week. Last blood test results taken right before I was due to inject again were:
testosterone total : 1286 range 348-1197
free testosterone: 25.6 range 9.3 - 26.5
estradiol sensitive: 32.5 range 8-35.
My problem is my penis at the base of the head gets really dry and actually the skin is cracking if I have sex two days in a row. Takes almost a week to heal up then by then end of the weekends it's cracking again and sore. At most I'm having sex three times in a weekend normally just two times a weekend. Always with my wife so the partner isn't the issue it's definitely that my penis is dry and sensitive. Could this be low estradiol even though the last test was 32.5 . I've never had this problem until the last month and a half. I actually have backed off the last two weeks to only taking the .25 mg of anastrozole once a week. My penis got raw and cracked again this weekend too. Any input would be appreciated. My joints knees crack too which is why I'm wondering if it's low estradiol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My protocol is 100 mg test cypionate Im every 3.5 days and .25 mg anastrozole twice a week. Last blood test results taken right before I was due to inject again were:
testosterone total : 1286 range 348-1197
free testosterone: 25.6 range 9.3 - 26.5
estradiol sensitive: 32.5 range 8-35.
My problem is my penis at the base of the head gets really dry and actually the skin is cracking if I have sex two days in a row. Takes almost a week to heal up then by then end of the weekends it's cracking again and sore. At most I'm having sex three times in a weekend normally just two times a weekend. Always with my wife so the partner isn't the issue it's definitely that my penis is dry and sensitive. Could this be low estradiol even though the last test was 32.5 . I've never had this problem until the last month and a half. I actually have backed off the last two weeks to only taking the .25 mg of anastrozole once a week. My penis got raw and cracked again this weekend too. Any input would be appreciated. My joints knees crack too which is why I'm wondering if it's low estradiol.

E2 certainly isn't low, but in comparison to total test, T/E2 ratio is 40. So slightly low if you subscribe to that theory.

I'm not sure this is related or not. Do you use condoms? Maybe a brand change? Could it be a new lubricant? Anything like that?

The joints cracking is odd, any other low E2 signs, possibly any specific to you?

Vince

Super Moderator
It doesn't sound like low estradiol to me either, could it just be a skin problem. Like John said, better lubricant?

trt4me

Never heard of e2 doing this but it's common with age and or being cut. Might need to incorporate some oil based sex lube.
Keeping it lubed and covered with a "skin cone" helps a lot , google it.

Not using any lubes or condoms wife has an iud. Other possible low estradiol symptoms besides the dry penis and cracking knees would be tired a lot lately and my armpits don't seem to be sweating much at all anymore. Literally only use deodorant once a week and I have no smell. It's like all my glands are dryer then. My last estradiol test was in September so maybe somehow my estradiol has dropped since then. Only change in my lifestyle was adding 400 mg of magnesium daily which I couldn't see causing my estradiol to drop too low. I just can't think what else it could be.

Not using any lubes or condoms wife has an iud. Other possible low estradiol symptoms besides the dry penis and cracking knees would be tired a lot lately and my armpits don't seem to be sweating much at all anymore. Literally only use deodorant once a week and I have no smell. It's like all my glands are dryer then. My last estradiol test was in September so maybe somehow my estradiol has dropped since then. Only change in my lifestyle was adding 400 mg of magnesium daily which I couldn't see causing my estradiol to drop too low. I just can't think what else it could be.

try backing off the AI then? I mean, your dose is fairly high, you could probably decrease dose and not need an AI.

The last two weeks I've been doing just that johndosmith. I have went down to .25 mg anastrozole just once a week instead of twice a week. Hopefully I start to notice a difference if not maybe I'll cut it completely. I certainly have no sides of high estradiol so I can't see the need for it.

The last two weeks I've been doing just that johndosmith. I have went down to .25 mg anastrozole just once a week instead of twice a week. Hopefully I start to notice a difference if not maybe I'll cut it completely. I certainly have no sides of high estradiol so I can't see the need for it.

The better course of action I think would be to test on the .25mg 1XW before you decide to drop the AI altogether. I tend to disagree with tying this problem to your HRT protocol.

CoastWatcher

The better course of action I think would be to test on the .25mg 1XW before you decide to drop the AI altogether. I tend to disagree with tying this problem to your HRT protocol.

Good advice. I know it took me some time to recognize that not every change in my body tied into my protocol. A test will answer this question directly.

Good advice I will definitely test estradiol at .25 mg anastrozole per week before stopping it. If it were a yeast infection wouldn't it hurt and be irritated all the time not just after sexual stimulation?

CoastWatcher

Good advice I will definitely test estradiol at .25 mg anastrozole per week before stopping it. If it were a yeast infection wouldn't it hurt and be irritated all the time not just after sexual stimulation?

Not necessarily. Yeast infections can present simply as reddened areas on the tissue with minimal discomfort. Is your wife dealing with a yeast infection that is passed to you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me