Stop Wasting Your Money: 10 Expensive Drugs That May Not Be Worth It

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The most expensive prescriptions are usually the best, right?

That’s what many people think, but it isn’t always the case—not even close. There are many inexpensive drugs out there that work just as well for treating everything from arthritis to depression, and some even have fewer side effects than their high-cost counterparts.

In 2013, pharmacy benefits manager Express Scripts estimated that the United States wasted $418 billion on “bad medication-related decisions”—with $55.8 billion alone on high-priced medications when more affordable drugs could have been used instead.

Expensive is simply not always better.

Here are ten prescriptions that are usually very expensive, even with insurance. All of them have cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
https://www.goodrx.com/blog/stop-wa...enol_advil&e=c6df71ff4b6ddcb7ea17af585e57c869

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

A concern: Proscar (finasteride) is given a recommendation. This despite the clear concerns of doctors and the shocking history of patients with broken endocrine systems who used that drug.

HanOng

I opted out of this drug even though my doctor recommends it; hair-loss is the main issue after TRT however I refrained from it and stuck with Minoxidil, which seems less effective by the day.

Might be turning to finasteride soon... (Been influenced by Dave Palumbo of RX Muscle)

Vince

Super Moderator

CoastWatcher

I opted out of this drug even though my doctor recommends it; hair-loss is the main issue after TRT however I refrained from it and stuck with Minoxidil, which seems less effective by the day.

Might be turning to finasteride soon... (Been influenced by Dave Palumbo of RX Muscle)

Its certainly your call, but have you researched "post-finasteride syndrome"? My doctor simply will not prescribe it, nor will Dr. John Crisler. You would be gambling with your health; the attached thread is a detailed discussion of hair-loss issues.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...air-Loss-What-You-Need-to-Know&highlight=Hair

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me