All things Male Dr Crisler reviews?

Buy Lab Tests Online

giannid

So gentlemen I'm new to the forum and don't see any reviews for Dr Crisler in his own practice as he's not with Defy anymore. Has anyone on here used him through All things Male? Reason I ask is his practice is a few hours away from me. I've been on TRT in the past through my local general doctor and really feel he wasn't up to speed on the proper way to do the whole thing. He actually prescribed sublingual testosterone from College pharmacy and told me that's all I needed. Me and the wife were trying to have a kid for awhile and believe it lowered my sperm count. Came off the test and she got pregnant 6 months later. Back it the day I did a few cycles of steroids so I'm not new to testosterone. I just want someone who knows what they're doing. Any recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If you're set on Dr Crisler there's quiet a few here that have been treated and are being treated by him. One of the big names in the TRT world and knows his stuff, has a couple of really good books out there. I have not been with Dr Crisler as I seem to jive very well with Dr Saya. I had the option being a Defy patient and I always chose/choose Dr Saya.

giannid

Seems like everyone talks about Defy on the forum. I like the ideal about Dr Crisler as he's kind of local and he lets me fill prescriptions at local pharmacies where 10cc's of test is like $35 compared to Defy's price of $130. I'm not trying to be cheap, just looking for the best bang for the buck. Looking for advice of the testosterone pro's, lol.

giannid

That's news to me. From what I read, prescriptions have to come from the compounding pharmacy they use. Anyone else no for sure? If so, going with defy.

That one you may have to ask them directly which is the best source anyway. That was something I know they commented to me directly I just not totally clear on the fee.

ALMSGT502

Banned
I'm also a Defy patient, I've had both DR Crisler and Dr Saya and can honestly say they're both extremely versed in TRT. If you choose ALL things Male you'll be very happy you did because you're getting one of the best experts in TRT. just my opinion. GOOD LUCK .

Ryan M Tomkins

I asked this too for a script, and I was told they only do that for folks who are in FL. If you are with Defy and outside of FL, you have to go through the compounding pharmacy. I would have preferred to have the script filled locally because like you said it's cheaper, but I'll pay the higher cost for the treatments, and expertise if I have to.

That's news to me. From what I read, prescriptions have to come from the compounding pharmacy they use. Anyone else no for sure? If so, going with defy.

Tom Larabee

I asked this too for a script, and I was told they only do that for folks who are in FL. If you are with Defy and outside of FL, you have to go through the compounding pharmacy. I would have preferred to have the script filled locally because like you said it's cheaper, but I'll pay the higher cost for the treatments, and expertise if I have to.

Injectable's have to come from the compounding pharmacy because of legal reasons, rest you can be given a script for $25 to get locally or via your Rx insurance

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me