HCG + Testosterone Fertility Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Curious

Dear Excel Male community,

First off, thank you to Nelson and the whole ExcelMale community. This is a great forum with a lot of strong information and I thank you all for that. My question today is about HCG's ability while on testosterone to preserve fertility and a strong sperm count.

I am a 23 year old based in San Diego who has been on Clomid for the past 3 months.

Before I took clomid, here were my results (no history of any AAS abuse):

First reading: Total T of 563 ng/dL and Free T of 2.8 ng/dL

Second reading: Total T of 327 ng/dL and Free T of 8.2 ng/dL.

After 3month Clomid (50 mg 3x a week): Total T of 704 ng/dL. (didn't get Free T reading)

I am extremely active, eat a healthy diet, supplement with zinc/magnesium/Vit D.

I mentioned to my urologist the possibility of getting Testosterone shots and he mentioned yes it was a possibility: he mentioned a 1x or 2x weekly Testosterone shots with HCG 3x weekly to preserve fertility.

Here is my question: Does anyone here have personal experience with taking TRT and HCG for years and it keeping the same/decent sperm count? I plan on having kids in 12 years so I will be on TRT until then obviously — has anyone had success with TRT and HCG to preserve fertility? I read several studies and I read many account of people later on adding HCG to their TRT treatment, has anyone just started off with TRT and HCG? Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Dear Excel Male community,

First off, thank you to Nelson and the whole ExcelMale community. This is a great forum with a lot of strong information and I thank you all for that. My question today is about HCG's ability while on testosterone to preserve fertility and a strong sperm count.

I am a 23 year old based in San Diego who has been on Clomid for the past 3 months.

Before I took clomid, here were my results (no history of any AAS abuse):

First reading: Total T of 563 ng/dL and Free T of 2.8 ng/dL

Second reading: Total T of 327 ng/dL and Free T of 8.2 ng/dL.

After 3month Clomid (50 mg 3x a week): Total T of 704 ng/dL. (didn't get Free T reading)

I am extremely active, eat a healthy diet, supplement with zinc/magnesium/Vit D.

I mentioned to my urologist the possibility of getting Testosterone shots and he mentioned yes it was a possibility: he mentioned a 1x or 2x weekly Testosterone shots with HCG 3x weekly to preserve fertility.

Here is my question: Does anyone here have personal experience with taking TRT and HCG for years and it keeping the same/decent sperm count? I plan on having kids in 12 years so I will be on TRT until then obviously — has anyone had success with TRT and HCG to preserve fertility? I read several studies and I read many account of people later on adding HCG to their TRT treatment, has anyone just started off with TRT and HCG? Thank you.

First off, welcome.

Second, do you have more detailed lab tests? I sure hope so, as you tried clomid.

Third, congrats on finding a great well informed doctor it seems by his suggestion of a 1x or 2x weekly protocol! It takes most guys so much time to find a doc that informed. That's why I think he ordered significantly more detailed labs.

Post pictures or screenshots as it's easiest for everyone.

What were your symptoms that caused you to get tested?

Did clomid help with your symptoms?

https://www.excelmale.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=724&d=1398178964

There's some proof that TRT + HCG maintains fertility. There are many many others if you google "TRT and HCG fertility".

It would be interesting and beneficial to perhaps have a sperm count or analysis done now before you start to determine a baseline for future reference.

Curious

Johndoesmith- Yes Clomid helped with symptoms — I must say that now I prematurely ejaculate which is something I will address with Dr, has anyone else experienced that with clomid only treatment?

I will get copies of the labs and post screenshots — thanks. I know the Lipschultz study that showed that 500 IU every other day for men on TRT preserves normal spermatogenesis levels, my only question is does that last a lifetime?

Curious

Vince- Yes, I'm aware of that study and thank you. The only question I have regarding that is can HCG be used for years on end without building up tolerance or desensitization? I am having trouble finding (perhaps some of you have personal experience) people with documented sperm levels before TRT, then on TRT with HCG and showing that sperm count stays relatively the same. For a long period of time. Thanks.

Curious

Vince Carter- I totally agree. Would you happen to know of any documentation of individuals who have done a sperm count before TRT, then went on TRT w/ HCG and showed the same semen parameters? Thanks.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince- Yes, I'm aware of that study and thank you. The only question I have regarding that is can HCG be used for years on end without building up tolerance or desensitization? I am having trouble finding (perhaps some of you have personal experience) people with documented sperm levels before TRT, then on TRT with HCG and showing that sperm count stays relatively the same. For a long period of time. Thanks.

My answer would be no. Nelson Vergel has been done HCG for a long time. I do not believe you need to worry about desensitization. After you have your family I would cut down to every three and a half days.

HealthMan

Vince Carter- I totally agree. Would you happen to know of any documentation of individuals who have done a sperm count before TRT, then went on TRT w/ HCG and showed the same semen parameters? Thanks.

Before TRT i did a sperm analysis and total sperm count was well over 100mm (dont remember the exact number but this test was done over 10 years ago). Fast forwarding to 1 year ago I started TRT without HCG and sperm count was zero. Added 400IU 2x a week and after 2 months sperm count was 7mm. Changed HCG dosage to 300IU 3x a week and after 2 months sperm count was close to zero. Changed HCG dosage to 500IU 3x a week and after 2 months sperm count was 11.4mm. 2 months is not enough for HCG to show full benefits in thr fertility department. I will retest in 2 months and in 4 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me