Hormones and dry eyes?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello,
Anyone know if high estrogen levels are connected with dry eyes?? I do better with a higher estradiol levels and have recently changed my anastrozole dose and have been having really dry or burning eyes. I didn't know if was linked to high estradiol levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I can't say, I never had an E test while I was on Androgel 1.62 but during those fews months my eyes were chronicaly and severely dry, I even made a visit to my Optometrist over it. Once I went on injections...the dryness abated or at least reduced to a mild to moderate level.

I believe that's low e2. It also makes sense, you had high e2 but didn't have dry eyes, took ai, now you do. If it was from high e2 you'd have it before.

Also if you do better with higher e2 why take ai?

Post your labs that showed high e2 and your adex dose

I had Labs pulled last week and my test levels were 1150 and estradiol was 47 but am not sure she did an ultra sensitive test she is looking into it. I have never got my estradiol dialed in yet. My trt dose is 100mg of test cypionate twice a week and 500iu of hcg twice a week. Those Labs I was doing .25mg a week of anastrozole. I don't want to use anastrozole at all but am afraid of too high of estradiol so that why I use a little dose. I am going to do a ultra sensitive test for estradiol in a few weeks from discount Labs to see where am at....my doc isn't that much of a help she let's me do whatever I want....which is not great.

I had Labs pulled last week and my test levels were 1150 and estradiol was 47 but am not sure she did an ultra sensitive test she is looking into it. I have never got my estradiol dialed in yet. My trt dose is 100mg of test cypionate twice a week and 500iu of hcg twice a week. Those Labs I was doing .25mg a week of anastrozole. I don't want to use anastrozole at all but am afraid of too high of estradiol so that why I use a little dose. I am going to do a ultra sensitive test for estradiol in a few weeks from discount Labs to see where am at....my doc isn't that much of a help she let's me do whatever I want....which is not great.

Post your FULL labs, pictures of them.

When were these taken relative to injection?

Did you have high E2 symptoms when you started AI?

Do you take AI with your injection?

If you're going to get sensitive E2, get test and free with it at least. Possibly even SHBG.

Can you get your doc to order you tests so you don't have to pay for it?

CoastWatcher

A doctor who will let you do whatever you want isn't great, as you noted. It is better than a doctor who doesn't see you as a partner in the process, or a doctor who is uninformed about any matters related to androgens, but it presents its own set of problems. I want to remind you that there are other options, options that many members here have taken advantage of. Prime Body and Defy Medical are worth considering.

franksepe

Dry eyes are often caused by dehydration. Drink 500ml with quarter to half tsp of salt multiple times through out the day. It will fix your problem. Just chug 1liter of water with half a tsp to 1 tsp of salt in it and shake well and it will be almost a instant fix.

Don't view Anastrozole as a bad thing. Sometimes its required, it ONLY get's a bad rap because it's over prescribed and overdosed and messes guys up because of it.
Go see an optometrist, they can give you a specific tear test and discuss dry eye with you, recommend OTC drops.

Dafox

I am not sure about eyes, but I can definitely tell a big difference when I am using Arimidex on how my skin changes. It gets much dryer and my lower scalp starts to suffer from acne. It is for that reason I stick to DIM alone, when using testosterone in TRT dosages.

Funnily enough Letrozole never gave me that side effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me