IM Testosterone and Exercise Recovery

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

robs2nd75

Should reach peak at day 3-4. Not sure that you would experience any appreciable difference before or after workout but I save my most intense workouts for days 3-5.

JWSimpkins

Yeah, I always tend to "feel" my peak around 48 hours after injection. The reason I ask is due to the admission of cyclists like Lance Armstrong who were using testosterone immediately following a hard ride to initiate faster recovery.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Armstrong was blood doping not using Testosterone...they've been checking for PED's for many years now.

For best protein synthesis before and after a workout the best is to take Branch Chain Amino Acids especially Leucine.

Luecine has been proven to activate androgen receptors on cell linings (just like testosterone does) setting off the signaling process within the nucleus of the cell that affects protein synthesis in addition to increasing metabolic rate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branched-chain_amino_acid

JWSimpkins

Armstrong was blood doping not using Testosterone...they've been checking for PED's for many years now.

For best protein synthesis before and after a workout the best is to take Branch Chain Amino Acids especially Leucine.

Luecine has been proven to activate androgen receptors on cell linings (just like testosterone does) setting off the signaling process within the nucleus of the cell that affects protein synthesis in addition to increasing metabolic rate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branched-chain_amino_acid

Gene, do you take carbs along with the BCAA's?

robs2nd75

After protein/bcaa, Creatine is a must as it has been shown to inhibit myostatin. If I were a professional athlete whose livelihood depended on being as good as I possibly could than I would be injecting different esters on multiple occasions. I personally don't like injecting after a workout as I have already caused trauma to the tissue. Further, at least for me, knowing that I have Testosterone in my system gives me a mental edge so I like to go in the gym having already injected. As long as serum levels are where they should be I would be more concerned w/ myostatin and mTOR. Trying, without success, to find the link but I seem to remember that inclusion of carbs post workout has been shown to be beneficial for mTOR signaling.

JWSimpkins

After protein/bcaa, Creatine is a must as it has been shown to inhibit myostatin. If I were a professional athlete whose livelihood depended on being as good as I possibly could than I would be injecting different esters on multiple occasions. I personally don't like injecting after a workout as I have already caused trauma to the tissue. Further, at least for me, knowing that I have Testosterone in my system gives me a mental edge so I like to go in the gym having already injected. As long as serum levels are where they should be I would be more concerned w/ myostatin and mTOR. Trying, without success, to find the link but I seem to remember that inclusion of carbs post workout has been shown to be beneficial for mTOR signaling.

I've used straight creatine monohydrate in the past with good results in terms of strength gains, however I found that I retained a lot of water and suffered occasional muscle cramping while training.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me