Growth hormone stimulation test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

sour_patch

This test was taken with clonidine and l dopa..

Attachments

• DSC_0426.jpg
    DSC_0426.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 198
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

HGH is not going to do anything meaningful in the doses that a doctor would prescribe - Bodybuilders that get major results are using a dose several times higher than any clinic or doctor would ever offer. Plus it is extremely expensive and you have to commit to 6 months to a year of treatment to feel or see any progress.

sour_patch

HGH is not going to do anything meaningful in the doses that a doctor would prescribe - Bodybuilders that get major results are using a dose several times higher than any clinic or doctor would ever offer. Plus it is extremely expensive and you have to commit to 6 months to a year of treatment to feel or see any progress.
from my understanding the point would be to replace what my body should be producing naturally so for a 30 year old about 1-1.5 iu everyday..sort of like testosterone therapy does for people with low testosterone. I do understand Bodybuilders take far more than replacement dose and most people on the Internet talking about A minimum of 4 iu's A day are not on real pharmacy grade hgh and are probably on severely under-dosed peptides at best. This would be a lifetime commitment for me since my pituitary is fried.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me