Confused

Buy Lab Tests Online

greywarrior

Pardon my typing and spelling .. im not concerned with grammer and structure here ... lol. 47 yrs old, historically Ive been very athletic, competitive athlete still ... masters divisions etc. Better shape today than in several years due to refocusing on diet and exercise starting last Dec. a year and a half ago I had my t levels tested and came in mid 200s (ng/dl), Urologist said I didn't need trt so I dropped it. After some research I realized this was ofcouse way low. I will add that at that time I was in a HORRIBLE relationship, not exercising at all, crap diet, GF was absolutely turning me into a wack job with stress, fighting hour after hour, loss of sleep .. it was utterly ridiculous. Eventually I wised up and Nov last year I walked away from it .. I suspect that had at least contributed to my low t number. When I started back on serious exercise and clean eating last December I started a cycle of Test Prop, 300mg/week and Equipoise 200 mg/week around may/jun .. this was for about 8 weeks. Got me kick started into serious training, eating clean, well being, morning erections returned, etc. I went off about a 7 weeks ago and decided to see another Dr here that I had heard was more aware of the male condition. I had another test last week ... number was 8.4 (ng/ml) ... HUH?! That's like 840 ng/dl? This is higher than a frind of mine who is 10 yrs younger than me! Huge diff from last year! The Dr was still looking to support my efforts, sex drive tad low, focus, better sleep etc and she has started me at 100mg cyp every two weeks .. yes I plan to split this to 50 per week. Will retest level in two months. Lot of thoughts in my head, how could my levels rebound so drastically, is there possibly lingering levels from the self dose of test I was taking, if I was on the previous self dose do levels rebound so drastically in that short of a time ... if my levels have rebounded will the dosage the Dr has prescribed shut me down to a lower "natural" level now, im really at a loss to understand the results of this recent test.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If you were injecting 300 mg of T per week with an anabolic and then stopped, it is amazing that your T is at 840 ng/dL after being off for 7 weeks. Usually the HPT axis remains dormant for several weeks and T levels plummet. I wonder if that level will be maintained without treatment, but I have a gut feeling that it may not. Your case if very interesting for sure.
100 mg every two weeks will not do the job. A healthy male produces about 5-7 mg mg of testosterone a day. Replacing that and accounting for absorption (pharmacodynamics) issues, 100-150 mg per week is what is needed for most men to attain levels of T over 500 ng/dL. Of course, I am sure your doctor will retest you to see where you are. If you are over 500 ng/dL with that dose, then I would call you an exceptional case.

greywarrior

My thoughts exactly Nelson. I was actually expecting my T levels to be even more suppressed than the initial results from over a year ago due to the recent usage. And regardless .. its beside me how they would be in the 800s at my age in the first place. I had hoped to get the script filled today but the 100mg/ml dosage of Depot Test wasnt in stock with any of the pharms where I live, the 200mg/ml was, but not the 100. So Walgreens has ordered expecting delivery next Monday. The Dr wrote the script for three refills for the 10ml vial, and I am to return in two months for followup bloodwork. Ill certainly refrain from ANY self dosing as I really want to get dialed in properly to know what I should be taking as maintenance for my age and personal chemistry. It appears that the Depot Test from Pfizer is the ONLY test cypionate that pharmacies will order, two of the Pharms I contacted stated that test cyp is not available in generic form. Nice little monopoly Pfizer appears to have :p I suspect that the Dr was being conservative with my dosage due to the results of 840 .. which I cant see staying that high for any real length of time .. guess well see how this all goes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me