Blood work attached. Looking for some advice. (newbie)

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcgaw1985

Hi All,

I had my blood work done and would like some insight into my best route forward. I want to be at my peak, I am 31, getting older and feeling it a little. I have 2 young kids and a business I want to be on point to create the best future I can.

Also, when on TRT, is an ai required?

Thanks

Attachments

• Bloodwork.png
    Bloodwork.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 158
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale; we're glad you joined us. You are very cryptic. We're all feeling age as it advances - what made you ask for a testosterone evaluation? Libido and/or erectile issues? Fatigue, brain-fog, lassitude? If you could give us a better idea of what you're dealing with, subjectively, the discussion that ensues will be more helpful. As for your question about the AI, no, it is not always necessary. And in regard to your E2 test, which reported a very low value, it is clear you live outside the United States. That means limited access to the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, test. Tracking your E2 will be a bit more of a challenge.

mcgaw1985

Welcome to Excelmale; we're glad you joined us. You are very cryptic. We're all feeling age as it advances - what made you ask for a testosterone evaluation? Libido and/or erectile issues? Fatigue, brain-fog, lassitude? If you could give us a better idea of what you're dealing with, subjectively, the discussion that ensues will be more helpful. As for your question about the AI, no, it is not always necessary. And in regard to your E2 test, which reported a very low value, it is clear you live outside the United States. That means limited access to the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, test. Tracking your E2 will be a bit more of a challenge.

Yes, I am based in the UK. My enegry levels and brain is foggy,and libido. Exicution in business is slower than usually was. I have access to a doctor here in the UK. What would you suggest?

Yes, I am based in the UK. My enegry levels and brain is foggy,and libido. Exicution in business is slower than usually was. I have access to a doctor here in the UK. What would you suggest?

You have low e2, unfortunately you didn't get lh and FSH tested so we can't tell why your body hasn't fixed this. It's possible your testes simply can't produce enough test to make enough e2, or they're simply not getting the signal to do so.

Do you have joint pain, anhedonia, or possibly excessive urination and thirst?

Yes excessive urination, everyday.

Will going on T increase my E2 levels?

If you use enough testosterone to raise your test levels, then yes, E2 will increase.

I know how you feel with low E2. I had that myself, and wasn't too far from your total testosterone level.

I can't think of much worse than low E2, I think it should be used on terrorist suspects as a form of torture, it would certainly work.

mcgaw1985

Been feeling low, looking for increased energy.

I have had my DHT, free test and IGF back. Whats you guys thoughts?

I plan to run 300mg test prop per week.

Attachments

• 8th Nov 2016.png
    8th Nov 2016.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 123
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones