New Labs In!

Buy Lab Tests Online

bodisabba

I got these new labs in today and was wondering if you guys had any thoughts? I am taking 85 mg every three days subq with 1/4 AI every other day. I got my blood work done on shot day. My last test my testosterone was above 800 and was shooting in my Quad... I was on this protocol for five weeks. I would like for my testosterone to be higher. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 198
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You didn't tell us how you feel. That's the key question. Are you chasing a number, or are you still not feeling as well as you'd like to be. Erectile function? Fatigue and brain-fog? Libido? A bit more context will generate a stronger discussion.

Last edited:

CSI007

Just guessing, but it looks like he was getting high serum T levels shooting into his quads vs sub-Q if I am reading that correctly.

bodisabba

Great Point! These are my third labs since I started and it was not the sensitive estrogen test. On my first test of testosterone was 850 and free testosterone was 215 on whatever test that was... Estrogen was 35... I was taking way too much at the beginning in felt a lot of extra energy which has since gone away with this latest protocol. Erections and libido have always been great. I would like more energy but dont want to harm myself long term. My origional tests was 295 and hard really low energy.

CSI007

Did you have libido and erections issues before you started T? Just curious. I am on week 4 of T and libido is marginally better but erections are still not there.

As noted chasing the number isn't the best thing to do, you didn't really state that there's a complaint or negative symptom so we would usually say that things are just fine.
Now, if you do want a higher TT...I would increase from 85, to 90mg, and retest. I would not modify your AI/E2 at this time as that may come up just a bit with the Cyp dose increase. I do think 18/1 is a little low but as stated, absent symptoms/complaints it should be left alone.

Vince

Super Moderator
Is HCG available to you? You could just add 500iu of HCG on the same day you inject your testosterone.

CoastWatcher

As noted chasing the number isn't the best thing to do, you didn't really state that there's a complaint or negative symptom so we would usually say that things are just fine.
Now, if you do want a higher TT...I would increase from 85, to 90mg, and retest. I would not modify your AI/E2 at this time as that may come up just a bit with the Cyp dose increase. I do think 18/1 is a little low but as stated, absent symptoms/complaints it should be left alone.

If you increase your testosterone dose, a small amount, as Vince Carter suggests here, is the place to start. The idea of starting low and going slowly is a sound one.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me