Omega-3 is a real libido inhibitor

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I use high dose fish oil daily (EPA and DHA) over 2000mg twice a day. My libido is very strong. So for me it does not have a lowering effect.

HarryCat

I've been reading more anecdotal stories stating that as well. I suppose anything is possible, but if this was a significant side effect, fish oil sales would have tanked long ago.

I read it on forum owned by friend of Nelson (I think) but I shouldn´t make any publicity. This forum is the best! Anyway it is only some threads where some share some experiences reg Omega 3 and libido.

ERO

I wouldn't go that far, just google "fish oil and libido" and you'll see the internet is littered with stories of guys whose libido was made worse by taking fish oil.

Wow,I just Googled this and there are a ton of guys having issues with fish oil. I know its anecdotal, but I need to stop my fish oil for a bit and see what happens. I have had zero libido for year snow. TRT has only made it worse.

Re-Ride

The Omega Man. Watch it carefully. Did he rise at the crack of dawn with a bowl of Krill caps before heading out for a hard day massacring zombies?

ERO, why not try purified DHEA or EPA instead of squished fish scraps? At least you'll know what's passing down your esophagus. It's amazing how people get suckered in to buying $50 bottles of processed industrial waste. When in human history has h. sapiens consumed plankton? Often its about what you're getting rather than what you're not getting.

There's always fresh frozen sardines. Imagine the omegas without the protein, vitamins and minerals removed. mmmm good.

Vince

Super Moderator
Wow,I just Googled this and there are a ton of guys having issues with fish oil. I know its anecdotal, but I need to stop my fish oil for a bit and see what happens. I have had zero libido for year snow. TRT has only made it worse.

I find it hard to believe but please keep us posted to see if stopping fish oil helps you to improve your libido.

ERO

I like this new video by Nelson, so many people are troubled by low libido.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Factors-that-Affect-Sex-Drive-in-Men-(Video)

That is a great video - very informative! As I watch it though I don't have any of those boxes to check. Not stressed, obese, diabetic, low-T, using drugs, drinking, etc. At this point I almost wish that I HAD one of those issues, as then I could fix or remove that and then hopefully my libido would return.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me