Is there an Excel-Female?

Buy Lab Tests Online

crash1270

My wife has started HRT with Defy about 7 weeks ago. For the time being she is using testosterone cream and DHEA/pregnenolone tablets nightly. She is having some irregular, longer lasting periods. We have notified Defy and are waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime she is looking for a helpful forum/website that may be as helpful to her as excelmale has been to me. Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
E

endopa-c

Hi Crash1270. I did not receive a message about her today but she may have spoken with someone already. If not tell her to call the office tomorrow and ask for Melissa.

crash1270

Thanks endopa. She did speak with Demaris on Monday. Demaris was a little surprised that after 7 weeks she was on 4 clicks of test lotion. According to Dr Saya start with 1 or 2 clicks , stay at that dose for 2 weeks , move up one click until you are at 4 clicks. So she is not sure where surprise/confusion is from. Never the less, she is getting her blood tested to see where things are at. She is still having a period, Very moody, not much of a change in other syptoms (low libido, depression).

Labs should offer some insight. Still very early in the process. Slight menstrual changes can occur for many reasons, including changing hormone levels. Not typically a concern unless something looks fishy on lab follow-up results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me