Low T - HCG long term

Buy Lab Tests Online

jdylan423

Hello everyone. Newbie here who is super excited to have found this amazing site. Thank you Nelson for all your hard work in creating this platform.

I have recently be diagnosed with low testosterone which was confirmed after 3 different blood tests.
My doctor recommended HCG since I am still fairly young (37) and don't want to lose the ability to reproduce. I am pretty thin at 5'9" and 140 lbs so I am not trying to lose weight. My goal is to have more energy overall, be able to keep erections, and put on some lean muscle mass.

I had some questions about HCG. The doctor basically said to think it through before making a decision because it will likely be something I will need to be on the rest of my life in order to maintain healthy t-levels.

Here are my questions:

1. Should I stay on HCG for a long amount of time, is there a chance of losing the ability to reproduce? The idea of a lifetime commitment seems a bit scary to me.

2. What happens if I am on HCG for a while and I then taper off of it? Will my t-levels drop lower than when I started and be a zombie with no libido and no overall drive?

3. Here is one of my biggest concern... Hair loss. My father lost his hair really early and luckily myself and my brother both still have our hair (by some miracle). I know it sounds vain but this is really important to me to keep my hair. Will the hcg (even at small doses) cause the hair loss process to speed up? If I stop the hcg, will the hair grow back?

4. HCG vs. HGH. While my doctor can't prescribe HGH, I know one who can. Given my goals, would hgh be a better fit overall? My only hesitation is the potential that it can potentially increase the risk of accelerated cancer growth (if something is inside that I don't know about).

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer these questions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Your doctor has suggested HCG mono therapy? Was there any discussion of Clomid and a full restart? What are your DHT levels, those impact hair retention. In fact, can you post your entire lab work, with reference ranges? That will result in a vigorous discussion.

Cyp250

Welcome to the site. I am the same age as you and have the same symptoms. I have reached out to Defy and I have done some blood work. I am waiting on my results. I have an appt with them on Dec 6 to see what direction we will go in. I already have kids and I dont plan on having anymore. Before I found Defy I tried Clomid on my own and have had some success in raising my T levels as well as libido. However, I am not a Dr and dont know to much as to why i feel the way I feel. "No energy, lack of sex drive, lack of concentration, etc."

We will see if HCG is prescribed to me as well. Good luck mate!

jdylan423

Free Testosterone: 6.4 pg/ml
Testosterone: 370 ng/dl
Lutropin (LH): 3.39
IGF-1: 206
Folliculotropin (FSH): 3.69

I can't seem to find where it says DHT. Doctor never mentioned clomid.

Yeah, full results, not just what you think is relevant.

Also, you said you had 3 tests that confirm it so post those as well.

TRT almost never causes permanent infertility, and with HCG it's only going to help keep you fertile. Even if it doesn't, studies have shown almost all men regain fertility within a few months.

CoastWatcher

Please post ranges. All labs calibrate and determine ranges to a different standard. In isolation, this is of little help. Many thanks.

jdylan423

Lab Results

Please post ranges. All labs calibrate and determine ranges to a different standard. In isolation, this is of little help. Many thanks.[/QUOTE

ATTACHED

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (59).jpg
    FullSizeRender (59).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 311
  • FullSizeRender (60).jpg
    FullSizeRender (60).jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 308

CoastWatcher

Then questions you raise suggest more than a minimal degree of anxiety. To his credit, your doctor urged you to consider all your options prior to embarking on a course of action. Yet, this same doctor didn't rise the possibility of using Clomid as an agent of therapy and left you with four questions, significant questions.

I'd urge you to get a second opinion. Defy Medical can, and will provide such an opinion. As importantly, their opinion will be an informed one, based on years of experience and countless patients. Yes, it will require an out of pocket investment that you may or may not be able to recover through your insurance. Consider it money spent in pursuit of good health.

At at the very least, call or email them (www.defymedical.com). I am not a patient, but respect their model and success. Depending on where you live you could also contact Prime Body (another site sponsor).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me