ccc

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Exclemale. Why did you decide to jumpers 125mg/weekly? Would 120mg/weekly, a 20%imcrease in amiunt injected, be easier to draw and let you continue with a balanced protocol?

There's no reason to do this, uneven shots, defeats the intended purpose of smoothing things out with multiple shots if you're going to just intentionally send yourself on an up and down ride. There's no reason at all to do this.

tkpop777

@CoastWatcher so as I mentioned the syringes I have on hand only go up by increments of 25, I can eye ball it to get 120 but that won't be exact.

@Vince I may have to try 150mg but would have preferred the much smaller dose of 125mg first. And I do have labs, tested everything before hopping on. I'm not really low T, not that high either (518 ng/dl) just want to get the benefits of cruising.

Of course the obvious answer to to just buy more granular syringes but my next shot in tonight and I don't wanna miss it waiting for new supplies to arrive.

CoastWatcher

@CoastWatcher so as I mentioned the syringes I have on hand only go up by increments of 25, I can eye ball it to get 120 but that won't be exact.

@Vince I may have to try 150mg but would have preferred the much smaller dose of 125mg first. And I do have labs, tested everything before hopping on. I'm not really low T, not that high either (518 ng/dl) just want to get the benefits of cruising.

Of course the obvious answer to to just buy more granular syringes but my next shot in tonight and I don't wanna miss it waiting for new supplies to arrive.

Then I suggest you wait until the new supplies arrive. You're self-directing; what are your levels and other, supporting bloodwork looking like on your current protocol?

Last edited:

CSI007

Why on earth would anyone want to destroy their natural ability to make testosterone and be DEPENDENT on a pharmaceutical the rest of their lives? Sorry but this does not make any sense to me. If your sick, I can understand, because that is were I am at, but just to do it because you can?

Stick with your dose for the next shot, and buy more graduated syringes like insulin syringes that hold .5cc. They will be marked in units, mine are increments of 5 so .05ml.

Not sure why you're cruising if your natural levels are 500. Do you have your full labs? I'm obviously not going to be able to change your mind or stop you from doing it, so I'd rather be able to help you reduce harm than to just shake my finger at you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me