Long-term Testosterone Beneficial in Hypogonadal Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

There is a good summary of the health benefits of TRT on Medscape Medical News. Results are from an 8 year follow up of patients on TRT.

For hypogonadal men, long-term treatment with an injectable form of testosterone improves sexual and urinary function, and, in hyopogonadal men with type 2 diabetes, it also improves glycemic control, registry data out to 8 years indicate.

In addition, it leads to striking changes in body composition, including reductions in waist circumference, body mass index (BMI), and body weight, and increases in lean muscle mass.
"Testosterone is one of the most beneficial — and at the same time, the most underestimated and under-rated — treatment modalities for hypogonadal men," said Farid Saad, MD, honorary professor at Gulf Medical University in Ajman, United Arab Emirates, and therapeutic area head of global medical affairs andrology at Bayer AG in Berlin.
"It's just amazing what it does, and it certainly does not deserve the bad reputation it has," he told Medscape Medical News.
"We need to do our best to convince healthcare professionals and the authorities that testosterone is actually a very beneficial treatment that confers many health benefits on these men, including less cardiovascular disease and fewer cardiovascular events," he explained.
Dr Saad presented his team's findings at the Sexual Medicine Society of North America Fall 2016 Scientific Meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
In the study does it say the age of the men, I wonder what happens when a man is in eighties or nineties and is on TRT? I hope we find out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me