HCG Increases Pregnenolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Has anyone on here ever shown an increase in pregnenolone levels from taking HCG? Have you drawn labs before and after HCG use, and have the labs shown an increase in pregnenolone levels? My endo said the small HCG dosages like 500-1000iu's a week are not enough to make the testicles work like they were before starting trt. He said there's a big difference in using HCG in small amounts to prevent atrophy, and the much larger dosages used to increase fertility. I'd be interested if anyone has ever shown a marked increase in pregnenolone levels because of the addition of HCG to a trt protocol. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jth0524

I've posed this question about HCG and pregnenolone on several forums and groups. It's interesting that while some say it increased their preg levels, others report that it made no difference. I guess this goes back to the fact that we are all unique in how meds affect us. Thanks for the replies.

I use HCG 500iu twice a week, did not increase my pregnenolone levels.

When you say increase, do you mean increased from before TRT?

Or did you start off on TRT, check pregnenolone levels, add HCG then checked pregnenolone levels again and they're still the same?

Vince

Super Moderator
When you say increase, do you mean increased from before TRT?

Or did you start off on TRT, check pregnenolone levels, add HCG then checked pregnenolone levels again and they're still the same?
I had no increase until I added 10mg of pregnenolone once daily. Since my last labs I have stopped using supplementing with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me