new member / new to TRT HCG HELP

Buy Lab Tests Online

KennyT

I had my implant done. Holy crap. It hurt more than I was told it would. But,the doctor had way more of a hard time getting the implant to fit. I had way more damage than he thought. It's almost 2weeks and I'm able to go without pain medication. I'm not healing correct in one of the stitches and he won't let me go back to work. I see him again on the 28th.

on a side note. Testosterone and HCG have me feeling much better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I had my implant done. Holy crap. It hurt more than I was told it would. But,the doctor had way more of a hard time getting the implant to fit. I had way more damage than he thought. It's almost 2weeks and I'm able to go without pain medication. I'm not healing correct in one of the stitches and he won't let me go back to work. I see him again on the 28th.

I'm sorry you continue to face medical challenges. Keep us posted; all the best!

KennyT

Feeling much better. Back to work and dealing with this now. still taking my test and HCG. also AI. pain is almost gone. I now get to pump it up ... LOL It works great.
I had my second set of labs done. I will have to post them but I forgot to bring them today. Doc says I'm around 700 ( I think ) but I was on the last day before my next Test injection so I think that's good. Glad to be back up and working. That was PAINFULL. but worth it.

KennyT

Here are the test results from most recent blood work.
It is in PDF format

Attachments

• test results.pdf
    91.9 KB · Views: 87

KennyT

??? I feel great. It is a bit lower than it was at 15.8. doc just put me on it because I was starting test and HCG.
I had complained about getting breasts. not bad yet but they are starting. I guess he put me on it because of that.
I don't eat a lot . not great tho but I can't loose weight. The more I try, The less I loose= not losing at all

??? I feel great. It is a bit lower than it was at 15.8. doc just put me on it because I was starting test and HCG.
I had complained about getting breasts. not bad yet but they are starting. I guess he put me on it because of that.
I don't eat a lot . not great tho but I can't loose weight. The more I try, The less I loose= not losing at all

Your E2 is crashed man, 9 on a standard test is nearly non existent. Long term, it's not healthy.

You're saying you can't lose weight now? Or before?

You won't grow breasts at a normal E2 level, say 30, or whatever.

KennyT

I can't lose any weight before starting all this . I had hoped that adding TRT and HCG would help with my weight. I have been eating better for months but seems the better I eat the more I weigh.

I'm not afraid to stop the AI if I need to. I won't see the doctor till March 2017.
would my E@ levels have anything to do with soft testicles? They are smaller and mushy, Not firm like before?
I'm taking HCG 500 IU every Tuesday and Thursday. I upped it to 500IU Mon, Wed and Fri to see if that would help. I just made that change yesterday.

Last edited:

Leesto

I can't lose any weight before starting all this . I had hoped that adding TRT and HCG would help with my weight. I have been eating better for months but seems the better I eat the more I weigh.

I'm not afraid to stop the AI if I need to. I won't see the doctor till March 2017.
would my E@ levels have anything to do with soft testicles? They are smaller and mushy, Not firm like before?
I'm taking HCG 500 IU every Tuesday and Thursday. I upped it to 500IU Mon, Wed and Fri to see if that would help. I just made that change yesterday.

What specifically do you mean when you say "eating better"?

Weight gain is common when starting TRT, and it freaks people out sometimes, but it's mostly water, glycogen, and possibly muscle mass. One study gave normal guys with 550-650ng/dl levels 125mg per week. They gained 7.5 lbs of fat free mass in 16 weeks.

You may also recomposition, losing fat and gaining muscle, but staying the same or increasing in weight.

E2 is at 9, which is almost nothing on a standard test, and low E2 is found to increase abdominal fat in men, amongst other more serious problems.

Increasing hCG on your own is a bit reckless, I mean you just had major surgery on your testicular area, maybe it's from that.

Making a lot of changes at once, and seemingly randomly, is going to leave you in a worse place than you are now. I'd stick the course, lower the AI as you have almost no estrogen in your body, and see how things change.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Good thread and interesting with some very good advise.

John is 100% correct; your estrogen levels are very very low even on the default E2 lab which is designed for women NOT men. This lab tends to over estimate values so to John's point, if you took the "Sensitive" lab it may show it even lower then that!

Most men on TRT don't need an AI and this drug should only be used when men have documented elevated estrogen and who are symptomatic.

If you think you feel good now wait till your estrogen levels rebound!

Call you Doctor, tell him your concerns and that you'd like to take a break from the AI to see how you feel in a few weeks...he's agree with you.

KennyT

Ok your right. I will go back to normal regimen. Except the AI. I was worried my testicular shrinking would continue. I'm guessing the mushiness was from not making testosterone. But I could be wrong. Just don't want to loose them.
I will call the Doc in the morning.

KennyT

I won't get graphic but just had to tell ... I was getting busy with the wife last night and she finally went down. ( she had been holding off ) well.. she kinda giggled after she grabbed me. I just kinda brushed it off because I was thinking I was smaller after the surgery. we proceeded as usual and after we were showering I ask her why she giggled. she smiled real wide and said I'm bigger than I was. Girth and length. she said she likes it a lot. MADE MY DAY!!! :D:cool:

Here I thought I was smaller than before.Very happy man.

Leesto

That's great news. I can imagine the thrill that comment brought you. No more worries about shrinkage!

All the best to you.

I won't get graphic but just had to tell ... I was getting busy with the wife last night and she finally went down. ( she had been holding off ) well.. she kinda giggled after she grabbed me. I just kinda brushed it off because I was thinking I was smaller after the surgery. we proceeded as usual and after we were showering I ask her why she giggled. she smiled real wide and said I'm bigger than I was. Girth and length. she said she likes it a lot. MADE MY DAY!!! :D:cool:

Here I thought I was smaller than before.Very happy man.

Dude that's awesome! You've found a silver lining in all of this!

I'm curious, but does sex feel different for you than it did before?

KennyT

Well Yea.. My glands are numb But I have feeling in the shaft all the way u to the glands. Its a side effect of all the cutting and damage that my priapism caused and doc said it may or may not come back. at first, I thought I would never be able to climax without feeling but it has not stopped me at all. I can last longer but still works fine because I feel everything else. it all works great and I'm getting better at working the pump. It was hard to find the button at first.

Well Yea.. My glands are numb But I have feeling in the shaft all the way u to the glands. Its a side effect of all the cutting and damage that my priapism caused and doc said it may or may not come back. at first, I thought I would never be able to climax without feeling but it has not stopped me at all. I can last longer but still works fine because I feel everything else. it all works great and I'm getting better at working the pump. It was hard to find the button at first.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that man.

I'm glad that you still have most functionality remaining!

KennyT

I just got back from my Dr. apt. followup to blood work and TRT management. Doctor says my labs are good and all is well. I forgot to get a copy but I called them and its in the mail. Ill post it when I get it. I was complaining to him a few months back about my testicle size being small and soft. Almost not there. He upped the dose of HCG to 500IU 3 times a week. That helped some but I was still smaller than He thought I should be. He upped it to 750IU 3 times a week. I ran that for a month. Testicles are now much bigger and Doctor is now please with the results. Down side is that the numbness I have after the implant is still there. I have learned to live with it and it does not hamper love making. BONUS. I have lost 15 pounds sense January. Down to 198 pounds.

PAUL-E

Damn all I can say is sorry for everything you've been threw but am happy to hear things have been improving and congrats on the weight loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me