new member / new to TRT HCG HELP

Buy Lab Tests Online

KennyT

Hello to all.

I am New to this whole TRT therapy way of life. I had been fighting with no energy, weight gain, tiredness all the time. I would be tired if I slept 20 hours. Lots of emotional issues. Lots of doctors pushing lots pf pills. I guess I waited so long to go to a urologist because I trusted my family doctor. He timidly tried me on Androgel 1.62. My Testosterone dropped and my doc yanked me right off the product. He would do no more.
Fast forward 2 years and I had had enough BS. I went to a urologist and he did new blood work. Came back low as it always did. I am now on Testosterone shots once a week and HCG shots 2 times a week. My schedule is Monday AM 500IU HCG , Wednesday PM .75 cc Testosterone Cypionate, Friday PM 500IU HCG.

I guess my only question at this time is related to weight. I feel much better. Lots more energy, not tired all the time etc. But my weight has not changed for the better. It has actually started UP UP UP.
I was 200 lb , now after 2 months I am 215 lb.

QUESTION.
Can I do the HCG diet being I am already on HCG to lose the weight, or will I just screw up my treatment? I feel so much better I don't want to mess this up. But at this rate, I will be 300 pounds by next June. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I am eating better and dropped out soda and am eating smaller portions but I was doing this before TRT. HELP

Kenny

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Post your labs.

.75CC isn't a dose, it's a volume. I'd assume it's 200mg/ml, so 150mg per week.

Question for you is, why inject test once a week, but hcg twice a week? Might as well inject the test E3.5D as well, split the dose. It will give more stable levels.

How long have you been on TRT?

Weight gain in the beginning of TRT is normal, it's mostly water and glycogen. It will level out.

The HCG diet is not a thing, honestly, TRT will allow you to lose FAT easier, and gain or retain muscle while dieting. You may just be recomping right now.

Ignore the scale, the scale doesn't know of water vs muscle vs fat weight.

KennyT

here are my labs free test 216
LH 2.2
fsh 2.8
prolactin 8.5
estradiol 15.8
estrone serum 25

The testosterone injection is 75mg once a week intramuscular of 200MG/ML I think that come out to 175 mg sorry if I messed that up.
I have been on TRT sense August 19th of this year. He started me on clomid 25mg cut in half . 1/2 each day. I had problems on that and went to Test about 3 weeks ago . I inject 1 time a week because that is how he prescribed it. I know 3 weeks is not long but that is when the weight shot up. He put me on the HCG to get my little buddies back up to size. They where pretty small
Weight wise, I dont feel heavier, nor look heavier. When I look down I can actually see more of me than my belly. I have feet?
LOL So the weight was confusing me. I won't look at the scales but I was disheartening.

Last edited:
here are my labs free test 216
LH 2.2
fsh 2.8
prolactin 8.5
estradiol 15.8
estrone serum 25

The testosterone injection is 75mg once a week intramuscular. sorry I messed that up.
I have been on TRT sense August 19th of this year. He started me on clomid 25mg cut in half . 1/2 each day. I had problems on that and went to Test about 3 weeks ago . I inject 1 time a week because that is how he prescribed it. I know 3 weeks is not long but that is when the weight shot up. He put me on the HCG to get my little buddies back up to size. They where pretty small
Weight wise, I dont feel heavier, nor look heavier. When I look down I can actually see more of me than my belly. I have feet?
LOL So the weight was confusing me. I won't look at the scales but I was disheartening.

Yeah we need full labs and reference ranges. Go take a picture or a screenshot and post that. You definitely have more labs than that.

75mg a week is a pretty low dose honestly. I'm surprised it's working so well.

HCG is great, sounds like you have a reasonable doctor, but the 75mg once a week is an odd low dose.

You're not really gaining fat then, I wouldn't worry about it then. You may be gaining muscle, hence why you can see your feet better, and don't feel heavier. Also why you don't look fatter.

KennyT

The testosterone injection is 75mg once a week intramuscular of 200MG/ML I think that come out to 175 mg sorry if I messed that up

KennyT

Yes... and I'm uploading my labs Estrone.jpgEstradol.jpgLH FSH.jpgtestosterone.jpgProlactin.jpg

CoastWatcher

You were tested with the wrong estradiol test. Men, all men, should be tested with the sensitive test (LC, MS,MS) when estradiol is measured. It's great that your doctor knew to test your E2 level, but a bit concerning that he ordered the incorrect lab procedure. You don't need to measure estrone - it's of no value in treating your hypogonadism.

Where are your thyroid values? Your DHT, PSA, and SHBG. Those are all important to capture. Is Tom Larabee correct, your dose of total testosterone is 175mg per week? That's one weekly injection? No issues?

Last edited:

KennyT

This is one of the original reasons that the first doctor I went to is not my main doctor now. The first doctor put me on Clomid and trimix for ED problems. Trimix put me in the ER. I had to have emergency surgery. The doctor that did the surgery is also a urologist. He specializes in TRT and was a bit upset that I had Ben given soothing like Trimix without testing it first. The original urologist tried carvorjet with little result and said Trimix it is. I'm here to tell you that shit works. Way to well and way to long. He took over my care on the spot. When I showed him the tests I posted her he said the same thing. I'm having blood work redone dec 4th he said other results warranted TRT, stop the clomid start HCG and testosterone. Done ever go back to that doctor. On a side note. I'm damaged down there from priapism and will need implant. He doesn't work any more. I'm still pissed about that.
Wow I'm telling way more info than I had planned in my very first post on this site.

CoastWatcher

This is one of the original reasons that the first doctor I went to is not my main doctor now. The first doctor put me on Clomid and trimix for ED problems. Trimix put me in the ER. I had to have emergency surgery. The doctor that did the surgery is also a urologist. He specializes in TRT and was a bit upset that I had Ben given soothing like Trimix without testing it first. The original urologist tried carvorjet with little result and said Trimix it is. I'm here to tell you that shit works. Way to well and way to long. He took over my care on the spot. When I showed him the tests I posted her he said the same thing. I'm having blood work redone dec 4th he said other results warranted TRT, stop the clomid start HCG and testosterone. Done ever go back to that doctor. On a side note. I'm damaged down there from priapism and will need implant. He doesn't work any more. I'm still pissed about that.
Wow I'm telling way more info than I had planned in my very first post on this site.

No reason to feel self-conscious; we're all in this together. We've many members here who use Trimix with great success. I'm sorry you had such an alarming experience with it. I'm glad you're getting a more complete lab panel run, and hope you'll be an active member here.

KennyT

I just found out I'm haveing surgery tomorrow to put in am implant to fix my damage from the priapism . Doctor had it approved for 2 weeks but office didn't tell me it was happening. Hospital called to set up payment and nurse will call after 3:00 PM
Guess I will be down a few days. But at least it will be over.

CoastWatcher

I just found out I'm haveing surgery tomorrow to put in am implant to fix my damage from the priapism . Doctor had it approved for 2 weeks but office didn't tell me it was happening. Hospital called to set up payment and nurse will call after 3:00 PM
Guess I will be down a few days. But at least it will be over.

All the best. Check in here if you'd like - there's a lot of support to be found.

Kenny, I'm so sorry to hear that man. I can't imagine permanently losing my ability to get an erection. Jesus christ man, my sincerest sympathies.

I honestly hope you look into whether or not you have a malpractice case against that first doctor.

With your hormonal status, it's no wonder you had ED, Your E2 is most likely extremely low considering that is a standard E2 test, and your testosterone total and free are both insanely low.

Again man, I'm sorry to hear that, this is why I'm cautious of doctors.

Hospital called to set up payment

PAYMENT? How much do you have to pay for this? I think that is so ridiculous that you're paying anything at ALL!

$1800 is my part. That's all Deductible and insurance will pay the rest. Already approved

Jesus christ, there's no way you should have to pay for that, and live with the loss of function of an organ because some doctor didn't do a proper workup.

That is ridiculous, loss of quality of life, money, and pain.

Have you considered a malpractice attorney?

KennyT

working that angle is hard. The doctor prescribed the trimix, He didn't ( make ) me take it. But I am going to approach this issue after my surgery and hit him with that bill also . My new doctor said getting this to go as far as the courts would be hard because I administered the medication myself. New doctor handed me a syringe and said how much did you use. I showed him by pulling the plunger to the correct amount and said this was what I injected. He daid I did it correctly but I just responded way to well to the meds. Proving wrongdoing will be hard at this point.
Keeping me quiet by paying the surgery deductible may be all I can get But I'm new at this and will need a lawyer.

surgery set for tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital by 9:30 AM I'm ready

working that angle is hard. The doctor prescribed the trimix, He didn't ( make ) me take it. But I am going to approach this issue after my surgery and hit him with that bill also . My new doctor said getting this to go as far as the courts would be hard because I administered the medication myself. New doctor handed me a syringe and said how much did you use. I showed him by pulling the plunger to the correct amount and said this was what I injected. He daid I did it correctly but I just responded way to well to the meds. Proving wrongdoing will be hard at this point.
Keeping me quiet by paying the surgery deductible may be all I can get But I'm new at this and will need a lawyer.

surgery set for tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital by 9:30 AM I'm ready

Yeah I'd look into it though. Good luck with surgery!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me