Measuring T - needle and tip included?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

Folks, I have noticed that quite a bit of the T cypionate can be in the needle and tip when you draw it out. So do you measure on the syringe with the needle and tip full? If I am measuring without needle and tip full then .3 (60 mg) would actually be .4 (80 mg) with needle and tip full???? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You want only the testosterone in the syringe if you're using removable needles.

An easier way to do this is to buy insulin syringes. No dead space. No wasted oil.

Smokey

When you draw out of the bottle and push the overage amount back in to get to the correct measurement line, this leaves you with T oil in the tip and needle. In other words I fill a fresh syringe with T oil by removing the needle and tip and squirting it down the top to the correct measured line. This puts me at .3 on the line, when I reinstall the new needle tip and plunge to the tip of needle leaving no air.....it now shows .2 on the syringe? So should I add more?

Smokey

Also different gauges and length of needles could mean different amounts.....does the string account for this? I don't think so

When you draw out of the bottle and push the overage amount back in to get to the correct measurement line, this leaves you with T oil in the tip and needle. In other words I fill a fresh syringe with T oil by removing the needle and tip and squirting it down the top to the correct measured line. This puts me at .3 on the line, when I reinstall the new needle tip and plunge to the tip of needle leaving no air.....it now shows .2 on the syringe? So should I add more?

So you're backfilling syringes?

Sounds way too complicated, a lot of us here use insulin syringes so there's no dead space. You might just be over complicating this.

Also, if you measure .3, it doesn't matter where the oil is, it's already measured. That's all you've taken out. So therefore it's simply filling the volume inside the needle and hub.

Smokey

Yes because my 18 gauge needle will not fit on my 26 gauge syringe so I backfill that and my hcg since I draw hcg out with an insulin syringe. So if I were to draw out with no dead space in needle and syringe and then backfill another string to the correct line, then there is still T oil left over in the draw syringe? I'm trying to figure out if syringe line measurements are with the needle full of oil or are they measure to to of syringe body without needle full?

Yes because my 18 gauge needle will not fit on my 26 gauge syringe so I backfill that and my hcg since I draw hcg out with an insulin syringe. So if I were to draw out with no dead space in needle and syringe and then backfill another string to the correct line, then there is still T oil left over in the draw syringe? I'm trying to figure out if syringe line measurements are with the needle full of oil or are they measure to to of syringe body without needle full?

What are you doing? Just use insulin syringes for both. No back filling and all this complicated error prone and sterility compromising methods. If time is the concern, I promise you that you're wasting more time backfilling than the 10 seconds it takes to draw test with a 27g 1/2 inch 1/2 cc insulin syringe. You're over complicating this.

Smokey

What are you doing? Just use insulin syringes for both. No back filling and all this complicated error prone and sterility compromising methods. If time is the concern, I promise you that you're wasting more time backfilling than the 10 seconds it takes to draw test with a 27g 1/2 inch 1/2 cc insulin syringe. You're over complicating this.

So you are saying draw with a 27g 1/2 inch syringe to the correct measurement line, pull it out of the T bottle stopper, then draw the remaining T in the needle into the body of the syringe, then replace it with a new 27 gauge 1/2 inch needle and plunge air out::)? Sorry, I am overcomplicating I guess but was just wondering because a 1 inch 20 gauge needle would be dosing you more T than a 27 gauge 1/2 inch needle.

So you are saying draw with a 27g 1/2 inch syringe to the correct measurement line, pull it out of the T bottle stopper, then draw the remaining T in the needle into the body of the syringe, then replace it with a new 27 gauge 1/2 inch needle and plunge air out::)? Sorry, I am overcomplicating I guess but was just wondering because a 1 inch 20 gauge needle would be dosing you more T than a 27 gauge 1/2 inch needle.

lol dude how are you managing to over complicate this simple process?

Draw appropriate amount with 27 g 1/2inch INSULIN syringe then DON'T remove the needle because insulin syringes do not have removable needles, then inject. full stop. Simple as that. Nothing more than that.

You should not be getting more testosterone due to having a larger gauge needle, in fact you'll be getting slightly less because more is lost due to the larger(admittedly a small difference but still there) surface area of the 20 gauge needle.

Smokey

LOL, I was overcomplicating it because I was trying to use a new needle as the rubber stop seems to dull the needle::) and I had 100 26 gauge 3/8 inch needles that needed to be used. I have been taking less than subscribed due to twice weekly injections of .3 which has really been .2 by backloading the syringe and not having T oil in the needle and throat area. Hope this helps another dummy::) Thanks guy

LOL, I was overcomplicating it because I was trying to use a new needle as the rubber stop seems to dull the needle::) and I had 100 26 gauge 3/8 inch needles that needed to be used. I have been taking less than subscribed due to twice weekly injections of .3 which has really been .2 by backloading the syringe and not having T oil in the needle and throat area. Hope this helps another dummy::) Thanks guy

What are you doing? Honest to god, you're wasting more oil by coating 2 separate syringes in the oil. How is that saving?

A 27 gauge needle is small enough that it isn't as dulled by the stopper as an 18g is.

The 26gauge needles are a sunk cost. You cannot get back the money you spent on them and wasting test oil by doing this, is now adding ANOTHER(test oil) loss to try to foolishly make up for a previous loss.

I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Smokey

What are you doing? Honest to god, you're wasting more oil by coating 2 separate syringes in the oil. How is that saving?

A 27 gauge needle is small enough that it isn't as dulled by the stopper as an 18g is.

The 26gauge needles are a sunk cost. You cannot get back the money you spent on them and wasting test oil by doing this, is now adding ANOTHER(test oil) loss to try to foolishly make up for a previous loss.

I feel like I'm wasting my time.

I already agreed with you and said thanks so stop wasting your time and move one....geez

I already agreed with you and said thanks so stop wasting your time and move one....geez

Look I now see what you meant earlier, that you HAD thought to use up the 26 gauge needles. I took it as you still wanted to.

That's my mistake, but at the same time your wording wasn't exactly crystal clear.

Smokey

Look I now see what you meant earlier, that you HAD thought to use up the 26 gauge needles. I took it as you still wanted to.

That's my mistake, but at the same time your wording wasn't exactly crystal clear.

No problem and thanks again for the guidance:) Have a good evening and thanks for taking the time to help.

No problem and thanks again for the guidance:) Have a good evening and thanks for taking the time to help.

Anytime man!

All of us, at times, use less than exact language. Smokey, I'm glad you found an answer you felt was helpful. You are a valuable member of Excelmale.

True, but certainly obfuscates information for the next guy who's reading this in several years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale