Creatine monohydrate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I never tested DHT on it but I never felt anything that I could tell. I like the supplement and used it "correctly", dose and timing, but you'd probably have to undergo repeated testing while using it. I eventually went w a cream on the scrotum to encourage DHT production, that was an addition to my injections of Cyp.

ERO

I too have used creatine on and off for years and could never feel any difference from it. If I recall correctly the study showing increased DHT with creatine was of a very small sample size which makes it at least questionable.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would say yes, but my levels have never been tested. I also do gain more strength with creatine.

Stefk

[FONT=&quot]The following double-blind placebo-controlled study at the Stellenbosch University South Africa might be an interesting read. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Three weeks of creatine monohydrate supplementation affects dihydrotestosterone to testosterone ratio in college-aged rugby players.

[/FONT]

[h=3]Abstract[/b][h=4]OBJECTIVE:[/b]This study investigated resting concentrations of selected androgens after 3 weeks of creatine supplementation in male rugby players. It was hypothesized that the ratio of dihydrotestosterone (DHT, a biologically more active androgen) to testosterone (T) would change with creatine supplementation.
[h=4]DESIGN:[/b]Double-blind placebo-controlled crossover study with a 6-week washout period.
[h=4]SETTING:[/b]Rugby Institute in South Africa.
[h=4]PARTICIPANTS:[/b]College-aged rugby players (n = 20) volunteered for the study, which took place during the competitive season.
[h=4]INTERVENTIONS:[/b]Subjects loaded with creatine (25 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose) or placebo (50 g/day glucose) for 7 days followed by 14 days of maintenance (5 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose or 30 g/day glucose placebo).
[h=4]MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:[/b]Serum T and DHT were measured and ratio calculated at baseline and after 7 days and 21 days of creatine supplementation (or placebo). Body composition measurements were taken at each time point.
[h=4]RESULTS:[/b]After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).
[h=4]CONCLUSIONS:[/b]Creatine supplementation may, in part, act through an increased rate of conversion of T to DHT. Further investigation is warranted as a result of the high frequency of individuals using creatine supplementation and the long-term safety of alterations in circulating androgen composition. STATEMENT OF CLINICAL RELEVANCE: Although creatine is a widely used ergogenic aid, the mechanisms of action are incompletely understood, particularly in relation to dihydrotestosterone, and therefore the long-term clinical safety cannot be guaranteed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me