How to get more and faster answers to your questions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello New Members!

Some simple tips for posting your questions as a new thread in the introduction or any folder:

1- Before you ask, go to this page and type your question to see if it has been answered before (over 75% have already!): https://www.excelmale.com/?s=148-search

2- Visit the forum page and look at all the available folders. Pick the one that you think best matches your question. Do not type "New Member" on the Title. Yes, you will get answers but try something more related to your issue. Example (from recent post).

Instead of :

"New member

Hi all, I am new here and new to TRT. My T was 10.1 nmol/L , then 6.1 an now steady at 8.1. Have all symptoms you can think of, my doc was to start me, but he has since said he won't as he don't know enough about Trt. I'm depressed from it all. I'm from Ireland, not many docs here have experience with TRT. I tried an endo but he won't see me for a year as I'm a "routine" case. I can't wait a week let alone a year, how am I a routine case with all my symptoms and now feeling depressed? Probably a stupid question, but can I sue his ass? TRT is there for people like me What do I do ?"

Change the title to: New Member - Looking for TRT Docs in Ireland

3- As soon as someone answers you, you will get an email from ExcelMale.com. Be polite, reply to the answer and say thanks. Do not wait a few days after several people have added their responses while they wait for you to add more information.

4- If no one answers your question, ask it again ! Some of us get busy and sometimes skip questions. Do not take it personally since we are all volunteers.

5- Try not to ask questions through private messages since that does not help others see what you are asking. Some people may get help by the answers you are getting for your question.

6- If everything else fails to get you the help you need, private message me and I will try my best to dig deeper or tell you that we really have no further information.

Does this sound fair?

We are here to help in a safe environment of friendly guys who really want to help others. Please let me know if you feel abused or bullied since that is not tolerated here.

ExcelMale.com moderators are amazing guys who have great knowledge and heart. Take the time to say please and thanks as your mom told you when you were a kid (no joke aside).

I hope this group enriches your life and health so that you can the best you can be to others around you. And when you get help, pay it forward!

Again, welcome and stick around!

Nelson Vergel

P.S.: Watch this simple video on how to use this site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=denFpS1ZMCk

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men