Female with low libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

zhrg

Good afternoon

A little info.
29 year old female
154cm
51kg
Health is over all good and no medication. No birth control being used, but in the past hormonal bc were used.
3kids.

Was diagnosed with low T previously and the doctor prescribed a birthcontrol pill (wrong thing to do i would think), this is years ago.
Have read about bc permanently destroying libido. And think that this might be the case here. She started using hormonal bc at age 13 and stopped age 25.

During pregnancy (hormonal ****tail for any woman) libido came with a revenge so she knows its there somewhere. and wants to have it.

Situation today is like this. The mind is there, that is she wants to want it but little to nothing else is going on. Has a tiny libido boost at ovulation. But self described on how horny you can feel on the scale 0-10. Only 4, and that is on monthly time when it should be the most into it.

Other than that

Mental state is good. She wants to want this, but little to nothing is happening other than 2 days a month at the top of ovulation. This has been a problem for years now so its not a new problem thats she is trying to fix without giving it a lot of thought.
She exercises regularly. Weight training 3-4times a week and 2 times yoga. Has tough time gaining and lose stubborn fat.

More than 5years since the last hormonal bc was used.

Thanks for your input in advanced.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You've posted in the right folder, "HRT in Women", but you've posted very little information for us to discuss. You referenced a diagnosis of low testosterone in this woman, but you mentioned that was years ago. Have there been any further doctor's appointments? Any lab work? Is she taking any other medication/supplements? Given what you've written, I'm not sure what can be said. Please help us out here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me