Ipamorelin Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

GymRatNewbie65

Hi everyone,
I am totally new to this so, I hope I can get some help here about Ipamorelin. I have done my home work on most of the stuff like CJC, GHRP etc and I want to get some insight on real people who aren't recommending stuff just because they are sponsored by the brand.
Let me begin with a little bio about me and then you can take that information to give the best advise you can.
I'm 51 years old. I was 220 lbs and got down to 176 at the moment and need to lose 20 more lbs. I do HIIT, Work out at the Gym every other day changing my routine as we all know the body has memory so I change it up every 3 weeks. I have been at 176 for close to 2 months and November will be 3.
I got desperate and started looking for roids that can help me shred so I can lose more weight. I was Pre diabetic, Cholesterol was almost 400 and My sleep apnea got worse where they had to up the air setting. In 3o I went from 220 to 176 eating right, not starving myself, exercising.
Please NOTE: My Goal is to lose weight for health reasons, not vanity. If I can look good too, great :) but its not my priority.

So, I began ordering and using 200 Ipamorelin for 3 weeks now, hopefully from a good place and I sleep like a baby. In fact I think it helped my Sleep Apnea because I really don't snore and don't wake up gasping for air since the first injection.

My diet is still good and I know that there is no such thing as a magic pill, but Ipamorelin is kinda close by way of injection. I don't see myself losing weight. My Dr did test and my thyroid and everything else is good.

So my dilemma is, what can I do or add to Ipamorelin. I don't even see muscular change and it makes me think that maybe my stuff isn't pure all the way. I upped it to 300 and I know the other peptides have side effects, which is why I love Ipamorelin because the sides are almost none. Atleast I didn't feel any.

I even began using High Volume NO and Nocodren Fat burner from Vitamin Shoppe along with Ipamorelin and still nothing.

I really appreciate any help anyone can give.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GymRatNewbie65

You shouldn't need that to lose weight.
What's your diet like?
Cardio? How much and when?

Hi trt4me. Thank you for reading and answering my Thread.

I eat vegetable and fruit. Example is Breakfast can consist of Oatmeal with a glass of Almond Milk or Oatmeal Raw in a Protein Shake with Almond Milk and half a banana.

Lunch 2 4 oz Chicken Breast and Half Pita Pocket Whole Grain

Dinner Turkey Breast With Lettuce, Green Onions, in half Pita Pocket Whole grain or Same as Breakfast if Breakfast was something else.

Dinner Snack with consist of Grape fruit, Red, White with about 20% of Mandarin Orange or Protein Shake made with Almond Milk and nothing else or Oatmeal raw blended with Almond Milk Alone.

I do HIIT in Cardio. So I walk for 3 mins, Run for 2 mins. I do about 60 mins or 30 mins depending on time available. 3 to 4 times a week. I also lift Weights I do about 1 About and a half the most 1 hour minimum.

Yesterday was my cheat day.
Breakfast was Scrambled Eggs 4 oz with 1 slice of American Cheese 2 Turkey Sausage. Cheese was the treat

Lunch 2 Hot dogs Hebrew National Brand Wrapped with Lettuce instead of bread, Thin line of ketchup was treat.

Dinner was a Cheese Burger wrapped in Lettuce and Steamed Potatoes plain no oil. Cheese and Black pepper was treat, No salt or butter.

Why don't you recommend I use Ipamorelin? I understand that it is good for losing weight

Vince

Super Moderator
For me to keep my appetite under control. I eat a high-fat low-carb diet, it really works wonders for me. I also use nitric oxide stack before my workout and after my workout I use a whey isolate protein. I'm using my phone so I can't copy and paste, I do have some posts about my stack and whey protein.

ERO

No type of peptide is going to make a huge difference in your weight in only 3 weeks. Peptides like Ipamorelin are substances that takes months to make any effects that you can see in the mirror even though effects like improved sleep can start right away.

It sounds like you are doing great with what you are currently doing in terms of diet and exercise though.

GymRatNewbie65

For me to keep my appetite under control. I eat a high-fat low-carb diet, it really works wonders for me. I also use nitric oxide stack before my workout and after my workout I use a whey isolate protein. I'm using my phone so I can't copy and paste, I do have some posts about my stack and whey protein.

Hi Vince and thank you for responding. Your method sound good and I will keep it in mind if I begin to fall of the wagon, but suppressing my appetite isn't a problem. I really took control and stay on track. Trust me when I say that Wendy's, Pizza Hut and few other places had to lay off some employees because I wasn't a frequent customer anymore :D. I have been on this plateau where my weight just wont go down anymore which took me to this level in using peptides like Ipamorelin. One thing I can say is that when I work out with weights, I found myself adding on more and still completing a full set. I don't get the pump from NO like I used to , but that ok because if Ipamorelin helps in other ways, I'm good. Something must be working in my opinion for me to feel the difference when I work out.
I'll check out your posts about your stack and whey protein. I Appreciate the advice.

GymRatNewbie65

Hi Ero,
I thank you for responding and reading my posting,
I know that there isn't a immediate result but I thought since I feel the difference when I workout with weights that I might see the fluctuation in losing weight also. Even when I do HIIT I feel I can run more and even today, I switched it up from walking 3 mins running 2 mins to Walking 2 mins running 3 mins and I wasn't exhausted. Did jump rope for about 3 mins, Jumping Jacks for 1 mins, Burpees as much as I could do for 1 min

I'm still going to keep using Impaorelin for 3 months I believe is the recommended cycle. I'm not quitting, No, Cant, Stop, Wait aren't in my vocabulary.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince and thank you for responding. Your method sound good and I will keep it in mind if I begin to fall of the wagon, but suppressing my appetite isn't a problem. I really took control and stay on track. Trust me when I say that Wendy's, Pizza Hut and few other places had to lay off some employees because I wasn't a frequent customer anymore :D. I have been on this plateau where my weight just wont go down anymore which took me to this level in using peptides like Ipamorelin. One thing I can say is that when I work out with weights, I found myself adding on more and still completing a full set. I don't get the pump from NO like I used to , but that ok because if Ipamorelin helps in other ways, I'm good. Something must be working in my opinion for me to feel the difference when I work out.
I'll check out your posts about your stack and whey protein. I Appreciate the advice.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?8533-My-New-LabCorp-Labs
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?8541-My-Latest-Cleveland-Heart-Clinic-Labs
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...at-from-Fiction-10-Fat-Facts-You-Need-to-Know

GymRatNewbie65

Great Threads. Makes sense what Dr Hyman says about fats. Later I'm going to view the Separating Fat from Fiction: 10 Fat Facts You Need to Know video.
Mind if I ask what do you use in Peptides if any? If you decide not to answer, I understand.

madman

Super Moderator
Manipulate your macros/calories further...........................read this! Rapid-Fat-Loss-Handbook.jpg

Vince

Super Moderator
Great Threads. Makes sense what Dr Hyman says about fats. Later I'm going to view the Separating Fat from Fiction: 10 Fat Facts You Need to Know video.
Mind if I ask what do you use in Peptides if any? If you decide not to answer, I understand.
No, I don't use any peptides. I did try sermorelin, it was too expensive for me and I did not like injecting everyday.

I toyed around with peptides awhile back...1295 w/o DAC, Ipam, GHRP-2, combinations, at times three times per day but I was careful on dosing recommendations Im trying to remember but 100-200mcg each shot. IN the end I got nothing except bad sides...look in to but I developed some nasty carpal tunnel(?), was waking up at night with one arm in a terrible knot, like slept on it wrong but much worse...painful even. I stopped messing with those after about 90 days.
Everything I hear is along with ERO, it's take's month to a year to see what you're looking for, that's IF any one reports anything positive, at all.

GymRatNewbie65

I toyed around with peptides awhile back...1295 w/o DAC, Ipam, GHRP-2, combinations, at times three times per day but I was careful on dosing recommendations Im trying to remember but 100-200mcg each shot. IN the end I got nothing except bad sides...look in to but I developed some nasty carpal tunnel(?), was waking up at night with one arm in a terrible knot, like slept on it wrong but much worse...painful even. I stopped messing with those after about 90 days.
Everything I hear is along with ERO, it's take's month to a year to see what you're looking for, that's IF any one reports anything positive, at all.

Thanks Vince for your input. Your information is greatly appreciated.
I myself have invested about 1 month in research and out of all of them, My Dr said, if you are going to do any of them, Do Ipamorelin. He is obviously against it and is monitoring me closely but, so far so good. Everything is the same with Liver, Kidneys and everything else that he checks in me. He did notice my Cholesterol drop a little more but he is not attributing that to Ipamorelin. I also give him a print out of my weekly diet from Myfitnesspal app so he knows my macros, nutrients and calories.

I'm going to do 2 cycles. If I see a little difference, I'll do a third and leave it as is. If not I'll stop on the 2nd cycle. I guess I'm lucky, I never got any bad sides from Ipamorelin. I'm now doing 200 tid, I tried 300 for a few day but I chickened out. one work out days I'll do 250 tid. I was thinking of adding GHRP-2 for 30 days just to see if there was any difference, but I'm hesitant so far just because I'm not convinced.

trt4me

Scrap all of the peptide stuff. You don't need it to lose weight.
Some basics:
Cardio regular non hit, just get your heart rate in the target zone. Do it in the morning on an empty stomach.
Don't have a cheat day, have a cheat meal.
The more meals the better4-6, it stabilizes your insulin response to carbs and you'll have less carbs in one sitting.
You will be getting protein in more frequent thus a positive nitrogen balance. Focusing on the diet will do much more than the peptide.

GymRatNewbie65

Scrap all of the peptide stuff. You don't need it to lose weight.
Some basics:
Cardio regular non hit, just get your heart rate in the target zone. Do it in the morning on an empty stomach.
Don't have a cheat day, have a cheat meal.
The more meals the better4-6, it stabilizes your insulin response to carbs and you'll have less carbs in one sitting.
You will be getting protein in more frequent thus a positive nitrogen balance. Focusing on the diet will do much more than the peptide.

Interesting you advise this as my wife and I were talking on how to begin the new year health wise. One of the goals as I mentioned in a previous thread is to lay off the peptides and second was to change exercise habits and methods to incorporate new ones. Yours sounds good to do Cardio in the morning on a empty stomach. I enjoy exercising anytime so I wont have a problem. I been using so far this week a chest strap heart rate monitor by Under Armour and its excellent for tracking everything.

I'll experiment with the cheat meal beginning November. I begin new or different systems in the beginning of the month so I can log and catalog easier. This way when I print out everything for my Dr, he's on point.
Thanks for the info

Leesto

I started ipamorelin 5 weeks ago (.2 ml 5 days/week). I sleep like a baby and muscle growth is noticeable. Workout intensity has increased significantly.

Vince

Super Moderator
I started ipamorelin 5 weeks ago (.2 ml 5 days/week). I sleep like a baby and muscle growth is noticeable. Workout intensity has increased significantly.
A very positive review, I hope it continues working for you and please keep us updated.

CoastWatcher

Interesting you advise this as my wife and I were talking on how to begin the new year health wise. One of the goals as I mentioned in a previous thread is to lay off the peptides and second was to change exercise habits and methods to incorporate new ones. Yours sounds good to do Cardio in the morning on a empty stomach. I enjoy exercising anytime so I wont have a problem. I been using so far this week a chest strap heart rate monitor by Under Armour and its excellent for tracking everything.

I'll experiment with the cheat meal beginning November. I begin new or different systems in the beginning of the month so I can log and catalog easier. This way when I print out everything for my Dr, he's on point.
Thanks for the info

I hope you're finding the "cheat meal," rather than the "cheat day," to be successful. Let us know...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me