Male Birth Control

Buy Lab Tests Online
They are saying a new method may be coming about soon. I'm curious and its a total ridiculous statement to predict things, but what do you think will happen when low income men are being handed out free male birth control. I think things will literally turn on its head. I think more women will turn to sperm banks and the process of sculpting a child from ground up will start happening. Could you imagine? A lot of women will be very upset. I wonder what will happen in the law. Say if women are getting themselves pregnant at sperm banks, would they still be allowed to apply for welfare and be paid per child etc to do that? Directly feed off the system? I think it may swing the system back to patriarchal society. If a man isn't financially secure he won't want to reproduce. Women recognizing this will start to consider male mental health and upbringing more so and could bring back what appears to be the lost art of masculinity in my generation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Men have had access to condoms forever, I don't foresee any new BC method shifting the planet off its axis with a birth reduction. Even if there was some miracle pill that work as BC for men, for free, you'd find 98% of the population would just go about their routine status quo.

No guy wants to use a condom, and in a drunken stupor most low income guys I doubt remember to use it when they need too. Having conscious forethought would prevent a ton of pregnancies.

TMI

I wonder what will happen in the law. Say if women are getting themselves pregnant at sperm banks, would they still be allowed to apply for welfare and be paid per child etc to do that? Directly feed off the system?

Sperm donors can be held liable for child support, like in this case: http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/

The liability varies from state to state, etc.

http://family-law.freeadvice.com/fa.../artificial_insemination_donor_obligation.htm

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me