My new Protocol: 50mg Compounded Testosterone cream per day 500iu HCG twice/week.

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

So,
Considering that I am using 50mg T cream once per day and a 10% absorption rate getting about 5mg into my blood stream. What should I expect for T levels with HCG?

No instructions on splitting up this dose so my first application was to my inner thighs 1ml (4 clicks) 50mg. Is there a benefit to splitting up the dose morning and night or should I let this fly and see how it goes?

Considering I have a week of Natesto in my blood, I was thinking of another week of the cream and then testing again. Good plan or should I wait 2 more additional weeks after that? Should I check E2 again this time or just T and free T to see whats going on?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
No one can tell you what you should expect with a 50 mg dose as everybody reacts differently and will be highly dependant on whether you get good absorption and respond well. I would give it 4 weeks than have your blood work done again.

50 mg may only get you into the mid/normal range and eventually your doctor may have to increase the dose to 100mg/day to achieve high/normal serum levels.

It all really comes down to how you feel overall/relief of your symptoms and most importantly that your overall blood work stays in a healthy range.

Stick to your prescription dose once daily and as time goes on you may find splitting your dose morning/evening may give you better levels overall.

CSI007

Thanks guys. The prescription said 4 clicks (1m) applied to skin per day. Didn't specifically say in one dose or multiple doses. Anyway, Day 2 on the cream, once in the morning to inner thighs.

Theoretically speaking, if I have average (10%) absorption Could I see serum levels about 600? 800? etc. Just curious. I guess my main goal at this point is to get to normal TT for my age (600?) and go from there.

Thanks guys. The prescription said 4 clicks (1m) applied to skin per day. Didn't specifically say in one dose or multiple doses. Anyway, Day 2 on the cream, once in the morning to inner thighs.

Theoretically speaking, if I have average (10%) absorption Could I see serum levels about 600? 800? etc. Just curious. I guess my main goal at this point is to get to normal TT for my age (600?) and go from there.
Impossible to tell you what level you'll be at. Plus transdermal doesn't give a constant level, it peaks a few hours after application then decreases.

So you're never at a stable level, so saying you're at 600 is meaningless without more information.

Also don't go by a number, 600 or 800 is less important than feeling good.

CoastWatcher

The question you're asking, in isolation, is meaningless. Topicals failed me, miserably. Sixteen milligrams of testosterone enanthate every day puts my testosterone over 1000. But others do spectacularly well on gel/cream. You'll know soon enough.

All the best.

1Draw

It all depends on how well your body absorbs the gels and I think your SHBG levels. I was on Cypionate with Grapeseed oil and developed allergies to the grapeseed oil. So then, I tried Compounded T gels at 150 mg a day. After 4 weeks and no improvement at all in how I was feeling, had blood test done:

Total T - 785 (348-1197)
Free T - 10 (6.6 - 18.1)
SHBG - 104 (19.3 - 76.4)
E2 - 20 (8.0 35.0)

So for me with my high SHBG, the gels did nothing at all. I'm now on Cyp with sesame oil and feeling much, much better.

It may work for you and let's hope it does but, if it were me, I would not even consider
the gels and go with IM Cypionate. Good Luck!

CSI007

Well, we might have an answer to the question of working or not.

Yesterday kinda sucked. Around 3pm I started to get some serious hot flashes again..As the night wore on they got worse. Just woke up, and yeah still there - have not taken my morning dose yet.

The hot flashes seem to be an indicator for me all through this madness that my T is low. They radiate from my head and back all over my body.

Funny thing is, on the Natesto the hot flashes had disappeared. So I must have been getting good absorption from it.

I have been applying cream to inner thighs and rub it over a large area on both legs. Waited about 5 minutes then I put my pants on. (Do I need to wait longer before putting on clothes or try another area of my body?)

I am getting so discouraged now over this whole mess. Stupid cancer! Really F'ed up my life.

madman

Super Moderator
I know it can be frustrating just give it 4 weeks have your blood work done and go from there as you need to give it some time to build up in your system that is if you are absorbing it properly.

Not to upset you but after a few weeks your hpta will shut down and that 50mg dose may not be enough to maintain high enough levels so your doctor may have to increase dose barring you are a responder to the topical.

Try your shoulders/bottom of upper arm located between elbow and armpit/maybe abdominal area if you have low body fat just make sure to rotate sites.

Do not get discouraged as some people respond very well to topical but there are many that eventually go to IM.

CSI007

OK guys,
So after a few more days on T cream I have a "theory". Fri, Sat and Sun were pretty bad for me with hot flashes. Mon they started to diminish and today they were almost non existent.

Had my last dose of Natesto on Thursday of last week before bed. I am thinking that maybe the natesto was absorbing better then the cream and was getting my T level way up there. So, when I switched to the cream I had a bit of a crash in the T. Since then my body has stabilized and the continued use of the cream has regained some of that lost ground. Mood is much, much better today to.

What do you guys think?

Oh another quick question...When you increase T do you crave sweets? Being on a low carb diet (lifestyle) this has not been an issue for a long while, but last week I could not stop eating crap! The sugar was just calling my name and I had no will power.

OK guys,
So after a few more days on T cream I have a "theory". Fri, Sat and Sun were pretty bad for me with hot flashes. Mon they started to diminish and today they were almost non existent.

Had my last dose of Natesto on Thursday of last week before bed. I am thinking that maybe the natesto was absorbing better then the cream and was getting my T level way up there. So, when I switched to the cream I had a bit of a crash in the T. Since then my body has stabilized and the continued use of the cream has regained some of that lost ground. Mood is much, much better today to.

What do you guys think?

Oh another quick question...When you increase T do you crave sweets? Being on a low carb diet (lifestyle) this has not been an issue for a long while, but last week I could not stop eating crap! The sugar was just calling my name and I had no will power.
You are over thinking this whole thing. Let the testosterone work and stop thinking about it so much.

CSI007

I do tend to over analyze things, but the way my memory is I may not remember my experiences 6 months from now so it's good to have a place to keep my thoughts and maybe this will help someone down the road looking for help. :)

I do tend to over analyze things, but the way my memory is I may not remember my experiences 6 months from now so it's good to have a place to keep my thoughts and maybe this will help someone down the road looking for help. :)
lol I get that, basically a journal, but you're over doing it a bit, testosterone is not that drastic of a change. It's not like you're going to notice differences on a day to day basis. Maybe over a week or two you can look back and see a difference.

Give it time.

CSI007

OK,
So after that "rough" start on the cream, the past 2 days I have not had any hot flashes. Feeling pretty good at the moment. Fingers crossed! One thing I started to do 2 days ago was instead of using the cream dispenser to rub the cream into my skin, I am using a hand and really rub it in good. Then of course wash my hands with soap and water really good. I feel like I am getting a more dispersed area.

OK,
So after that "rough" start on the cream, the past 2 days I have not had any hot flashes. Feeling pretty good at the moment. Fingers crossed! One thing I started to do 2 days ago was instead of using the cream dispenser to rub the cream into my skin, I am using a hand and really rub it in good. Then of course wash my hands with soap and water really good. I feel like I am getting a more dispersed area.

Haha man I get it, you're anxious for it to work, but if it's on the skin, it's on the skin. Stop overthinking it.

I don't mean this in an insultive way but in a sincere way.

CSI007

Update:

So it looks like I actually was feeling the T crash after I switched to the cream from Natesto.

Latest Labs:

Total T: 184 348-1197
Free T 6.3 6.8-21.5

Looks like I have now completely crashed. Past week my memory has been horrible. Still some hot flashes, headaches increasing in frequency, no libido, ED issues continue etc. etc.

CoastWatcher

Update:

So it looks like I actually was feeling the T crash after I switched to the cream from Natesto.

Latest Labs:

Total T: 184 348-1197
Free T 6.3 6.8-21.5

Looks like I have now completely crashed. Past week my memory has been horrible. Still some hot flashes, headaches increasing in frequency, no libido, ED issues continue etc. etc.

Well, I'd urge you to consider an injection protocol. I understand how you feel physically, just miserable, and emotionally, totally frustrated. The very same thing happened to me. Topical testosterone failed in my case, but injections, once all elements were balanced, gave me back my health and life. It can be done.

CSI007

Yeah I have to try that next. I have no other options at this point. Seems that my LH is now completely shut down and reducing the HCG to 500iu 2x per week has crashed the "home made" testosterone to the level its at now.

Waiting for my doctor to get back to me so I can get the script for the T-Cyp. In the mean time I may go back to HCG mono to try to get values up or use what I have left of the Natesto which seemed to work and get my values up (no labs to back this up just the crash right after I stopped it)

Yeah I have to try that next. I have no other options at this point. Seems that my LH is now completely shut down and reducing the HCG to 500iu 2x per week has crashed the "home made" testosterone to the level its at now.

Waiting for my doctor to get back to me so I can get the script for the T-Cyp. In the mean time I may go back to HCG mono to try to get values up or use what I have left of the Natesto which seemed to work and get my values up (no labs to back this up just the crash right after I stopped it)

You have other test results? I see you mentioned LH, but you didn't list it, more info helps us help you.

I think you have really low E2 as a result of the low test. I had terrible hot flashes with my naturally low E2. Plus all the other symptoms you described.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me