Natesto Nasal Gel - Update on this with my opinion so far.

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

OK, so my previous threads explain why I am using this so I won't go into that here.

I am just finishing up day 4 on the Natesto. I squirt 1 spray in each nostril 3 times per day. 8am/4pm/11pm approx.

I have not missed any doses so that's good. It's not too hard to keep up with it.

This stuff is super easy to apply. There really is no mess at all to deal with. Squirt in one nostril, move to the other, squirt. Then wipe the applicator and put the lid on a store. Then massage my nose a bit and on my way.

Now for the not so good part of this product. My nose is running more. When first applied for about 30 minutes it feels like my nose is filled with mucus (yuck)

The product has a faint but distinct odor that I am not particularly fond of. The smell goes away with in 5 to 10 minutes after application though.

Occasionally the stuff will run down the back of my throat. It's bitter and tastes exactly like it smells. Terrible.

I also find myself gently wiping the outside of my nose to remove any possible gel that might leak out, then I have to throw away the tissue and wash my hands cause I'm freaking out about possible transfer.

On Sunday I had a slight to moderate headache the entire day. Yesterday it lingered but not as bad. Today it's bothering me just a little but nothing to complain about.

Finally, yesterday my right nostril started to bleed a little. ( I rarely if ever get nose bleeds) Then today my other nostril started to bleed.

I am still waiting on my T cream from empower and I CANNOT wait to start using it instead. I have about 4 to 5 more days worth in this Natesto sample tube. I hope it gets here before I run out.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

Thanks Nelson,
I have to say, I am feeling some improvements on the product. I sure hope it's not a placebo effect. I am beginning to get some of the cobwebs cleared out and my memory is getting a little better but certainly not where I want or need it. If I didn't feel so crappy I would have waited for the cream for sure.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Natesto is actually the only product that makes your T shoot up over 1000 ng/dL after a single application, so it works. But my sinus issues, my headache and "heavy head" feeling were not good.

CSI007

I certainly agree with you on those points. I want to use a product that doesn't make me know it's there. Do it and forget it.

I looked at the graphs for Natesto serum T levels and it certainly appears to spike pretty good even on averages. I can't find any graphs on cream concentrations after application anywhere. Not even sure how often I will use it? Once in the morning I am hoping.

CSI007

I don't think I really like it. Each evening after my second dose I start to get a headache. Weird for sure. As my luck would have it. It appears my cream won't be here before I run out of this gel. :/ Which means two things, one I will be without T for a day or three. And two, I will have to continue to use this GEL! :(

CSI007

Just finished day 6 on the Natesto. Nasal bleeding has stopped - Only a two day event with that.

Today I kinda feel like my sinuses are starting to act up though. Also, after my second dose for the day AGAIN with the headache. Today was worse then yesterday and for a while was pretty bad, then subsided without intervention.

Good news is it appears that Empower will be delivering my compounded cream tomorrow! So I may only be using the Natesto in the morning and switch to the cream later in the day. Tomorrow is also an HCG injection day.

Saturday will be a complete week on my TRT journey. At this time I can't say that I feel any obvious affects from it except for being a little more clear in the head.

The spontaneous erections stopped after a day (placebo effect? don't know)

My ED is still as bad as ever...Still getting morning wood to various degrees.

gonzo

These forums are priceless. The doctor today asked about if I wanted to be part of a trial and take natesto. I recently stopped taking testorone a few months and currently not feeling well. Energy and sex drive is not good. No motivation for the gym and mentally different and not feeling it. I am taking FSH and HCG only right now and pending this natesto. Not sure if it’s worth it!

Fortunate

These forums are priceless. The doctor today asked about if I wanted to be part of a trial and take natesto. I recently stopped taking testorone a few months and currently not feeling well. Energy and sex drive is not good. No motivation for the gym and mentally different and not feeling it. I am taking FSH and HCG only right now and pending this natesto. Not sure if it’s worth it!
I have had a pretty good experience with it and would recommend trying it.

gonzo

I have had a pretty good experience with it and would recommend trying it.
Thank you. I would think the only reason why to use natesto is try improve fertility without affecting fertility. Testosterone shots where doing good for me prior to this new protocol!

Fortunate

Thank you. I would think the only reason why to use natesto is try improve fertility without affecting fertility. Testosterone shots where doing good for me prior to this new protocol!
If you search around, you can find some of my comments on it. I think it’s very good for mental clarity, focus and mood. Probably not as good for some other things like libido or anabolic benefit.

I have flipped around my protocol a number of times, but Natesto seems to be consistently a reasonable option.

Please let us know how things go if you end up trying it.

gonzo

If you search around, you can find some of my comments on it. I think it’s very good for mental clarity, focus and mood. Probably not as good for some other things like libido or anabolic benefit.

I have flipped around my protocol a number of times, but Natesto seems to be consistently a reasonable option.

Please let us know how things go if you end up trying it.
Thank you. I will do that. Has anyone asked about costs before ? Does insurance cover ? Etc

Fortunate

Thank you. I will do that. Has anyone asked about costs before ? Does insurance cover ? Etc
Some insurance does cover it. My pharmacy occasionally finds “coupons” that make the cost $0. Not sure what they are, but you should ask about it.

madman

Super Moderator

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me