Considering a possible restart, question on duration

Buy Lab Tests Online

steve-wv

Guys, been looking at the data on restarting. Just wondering if or what is the "normal " length of time that one should generally give to the cause? Say after a month,3 months? At what point do you throw in the towel and go back to TRT? I have been on TRT about 11 months and take 50 mg test cypionate broke into 2, 25 mg shots on Monday morning and Thursday evening. I take 230 IU of HCG same days. No AI. I can provide more info and labs if need me. Thanks..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

steve-wv

As a side not 50mg a week is a awfully low dose, most all of us are over 120 or 140mg....could be why you may not be finding success.

Agreed. my last labs came back and in trough day I was 638 total T, free was around 10 . I have no problem going higher and was a lot higher at one point. I have no problem with TRT and have had good results now that I've gotten with Defy. My reasoning is when I was diagnosed with low T, I was coming off a long stint of antidepressants and was in the midst of a really tough withdrawal. When I first did labs I was at 492 total, that's after about a year of WD from the SSRI, and 6 months later I was 169 total. I just wonder if my T was low due to all the physical and emotional stress I was going thru. I am prone to anxiety and I realize that Clomid comes with its share of sides as well. I don't know just one of those things, I can't seem to get out of my head. May always wonder if I don't try.

Sean Mosher

PM me for details on PrimeBody's re-start/PCT.
It'll give you a good idea of what you'd be taking, dosing and duration of treatment.

25mg twice a week is definitely a very low dose so tweaking your current protocol would most likely help you a lot as well (50mg twice a week would probably be a good place to start for you).

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe a restart takes a least 3 months, but it also has a lot to do with labs. Since you are a patient of Defy, I would ask on your next consultant.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me