Feeling bad on low dose Clomid 12.5 mg/day

Buy Lab Tests Online

Matteo

I've been on lose dose Clomid, 12.5 mg/day since June. My Testosterone numbers went up dramatically from around 157 (lowest total test) to 727 (highest total test).

After a phone consultation with Dr. Saya from Defy, I decided to stay the course with the 12.5 mg Clomid and I also added .75 mg per week of Anastrozole (ultrasensitive Estradiol was 37) and DIM 100 mg/ day and Calcium D Glucarate 1,000 mg /day.

Long story short, I still feel like crap, maybe even worse, in regards to mood (depression and anxiety), energy, libido and overall well being. I'm wondering is it possible that the Clomid is making me feel even worse? Is it possible on such a low dose?

At this point I'm planning on slowly tapering off the Clomid over the course of a few months, because what is the point of having higher testosterone, if I'm still feeling awful.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

So here is my background if you're interested.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...s-old-Low-T-What-to-do-next&p=40744#post40744

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

When were your most recent lab test run? Do they still reflect higher testosterone levels? Estradiol? Should you discontinue Clomid therapy, would you transition to standard TRT?

Loki

I've been on lose dose Clomid, 12.5 mg/day since June. My Testosterone numbers went up dramatically from around 157 (lowest total test) to 727 (highest total test).

After a phone consultation with Dr. Saya from Defy, I decided to stay the course with the 12.5 mg Clomid and I also added .75 mg per week of Anastrozole (ultrasensitive Estradiol was 37) and DIM 100 mg/ day and Calcium D Glucarate 1,000 mg /day.

Long story short, I still feel like crap, maybe even worse, in regards to mood (depression and anxiety), energy, libido and overall well being. I'm wondering is it possible that the Clomid is making me feel even worse? Is it possible on such a low dose?

At this point I'm planning on slowly tapering off the Clomid over the course of a few months, because what is the point of having higher testosterone, if I'm still feeling awful.

Thanks!

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...s-old-Low-T-What-to-do-next&p=40744#post40744

Matteo,

I can tell you from my experience that my T numbers looked great on Clomid but I beyond a shadow of doubt felt terrible. It was the Clomid, I stopped and started back on my cream and was feeling better in 3 days. Not sure why but I do know it was the Clomid. Feeling bad was an understatement, I was having suicidal thoughts among many other issues....

Matteo

When were your most recent lab test run? Do they still reflect higher testosterone levels? Estradiol? Should you discontinue Clomid therapy, would you transition to standard TRT?

My most recent labs were done right before my phone consult with Dr. Saya in mid July.

I was at :

682 Total test (348-1197)
20.5 Direct Free test (8.7 - 25.1)
37.3 Sensitive Estradiol (8.0 - 35)

Unfortunately, those are my most recent numbers because I still do not have health Insurance here in Italy and no access to discountedlabs. :(

I'm assuming since I'm still on the 12.5 mg per day of clomid, my Total T should be about the same. The two times it was tested while I was on this dosage, I had 727 and 682. If anything, my Estradiol should have gone down some because of the Anastrozole.

I'm not really sure. I would love for my numbers to stay high after tapering off the clomid, but I've read this is unlikely. That is why I am almost hoping that the clomid is making me feel worse, so then after I taper off, if my numbers stick, maybe I'll feel better?? A guy can hope right?

If not, then yes I think my only other option would be to find a knowledgeable doctor and strongly consider TRT.

Matteo

Matteo,

I can tell you from my experience that my T numbers looked great on Clomid but I beyond a shadow of doubt felt terrible. It was the Clomid, I stopped and started back on my cream and was feeling better in 3 days. Not sure why but I do know it was the Clomid. Feeling bad was an understatement, I was having suicidal thoughts among many other issues....

Loki,

Thanks for the info. Would you mind sharing what dosage you were on? Do you think that at 12.5 mg per day it could really have this type of effect?

Exactly, my numbers were good, but still not feeling well. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Loki

Loki,

Thanks for the info. Would you mind sharing what dosage you were on? Do you think that at 12.5 mg per day it could really have this type of effect?

Exactly, my numbers were good, but still not feeling well. Glad to know I'm not alone.

My dose was much higher. It was 50 MG Monday-Friday, so in a weeks time more than double what you are taking... I had 0 sexual desire, no morning wood not ever sure I was functioning below the waist. Not to mention of the mental anguish... The one positive was my nuts blew up, so it was going it's job and my T levels looked great but something else was going on that we couldn't quite figure out....

This is what is fascinating about hormones and individuality. I did a run of 25mg a day for 90 days about 4 years ago. I was still in the military and had blood work done. My total T was 500s, free T I can't remember. I was having no morning erections and just getting run down.

I felt IMMEDIATE results in morning wood that has just recently started to taper after 4 years. I recently did blood work again to see where I was at and I am in the 700s with a free in the 60s (150 high).

I have never done test of any type, always thought about it in my 20s and early 30s (cycle) but never pulled the trigger. I found GHRP6 and 2 phenominal on recovery for the last 4 years of my time keeping up with younger killers.

I was considering getting on HRT until I saw my lab results and now think I may just do another low dose Clomid run. Everyone seems to be so different.

jws1300

Thanks!

Any updates on this Matteo?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching