TRT Doctors in Florence, Italy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Matteo

I know this is a shot in the dark...but does anyone happen to know of any TRT doctors located in Italy? Preferably in the Florence area?

I've been dealing with this low T thing for close to a year now, and after a unsuccessful Clomid run (Testosterone went up, but not feeling better at all) I'm thinking it's time to maybe take the next step.

I've been doing some research about doctors at the University here, but figured I would reach out and see if anyone out there had info on Italian doctors.

Thanks!

If you're interested in my story...

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...s-old-Low-T-What-to-do-next&p=40744#post40744

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Dr. Giovanni Corona at the University of Florence has written a number of papers on testosterone replacement. He was attached to their Sexual Medicine and Andrology Unit (as of the last reference I saw a few years ago). That service in the university may be a resource to turn to in any case.

Good luck.

Matteo

Dr. Giovanni Corona at the University of Florence has written a number of papers on testosterone replacement. He was attached to their Sexual Medicine and Andrology Unit (as of the last reference I saw a few years ago). That service in the university may be a resource to turn to in any case.

Good luck.

Thanks CoastWatcher. It appears he is actually in Bologna now, so if I can't find anyone local then this is always a good option. I wouldn't mind making the trip for quality care.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me