Trimix and relationships

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt4me

For users of trimix, if you are or have been I"in a relationship how did you handle using this?
Hide it indefinitely?
Long or short relationships?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

recurve6

Relationships.....

For users of trimix, if you are or have been I"in a relationship how did you handle using this?
Hide it indefinitely?
Long or short relationships?

I have been in both long and short term relationships while using trimix... I tell them right up front, but I use it to my advantage by letting them know that we can indulge in pleasures of the flesh for as long as they would like...This peaks their interest to know more about it and they actually understand if they aren't shallow...

trt4me

I have been in both long and short term relationships while using trimix... I tell them right up front, but I use it to my advantage by letting them know that we can indulge in pleasures of the flesh for as long as they would like...This peaks their interest to know more about it and they actually understand if they aren't shallow...

Have you had different reactions as far as age ranges of women?
Many men even think it's nuts to inject into yourself never mind women.
I would think many women would think they are not good enough to get you aroused.

CoastWatcher

Have you had different reactions as far as age ranges of women?
Many men even think it's nuts to inject into yourself never mind women.
I would think many women would think they are not good enough to get you aroused.

Open communication is the key here. I believe being up front, where there is no suggestion of it being anything other than your body's physical issue, should be enough to put a woman's mind at ease.

Vince

Super Moderator
Women do talk a lot, all her girlfriends will know that you use trimix. But I know we all must have thick (rhino) skin.

trt4me

Women do talk a lot, all her girlfriends will know that you use trimix. But I know we all must have thick (rhino) skin.

Yea that too. Plus there are some double standards. Plenty of women take very long to orgasm or sometimes they can't. But when the roles are reversed.....
For me it's mostly a mental thing but also a sensitivity thing (which there is no solution).
I guess too there is no reason to let someone know where the injection goes as I think that is a big issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me