Question about Adrenal Fatigue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roccc

Hi all!

I think i have adrenal fatigue. I wont ask what adrenal fatigue is. I just want to ask a question.

I have mood swings.

I feel same emotions every period of each day.

3 pm - 6 pm : I feel ok
6 pm - 8 pm : I feel so good
8 pm - 12 pm : I feel like sh.t

Why is that? is it because cortisol? why I feel same emotions every period of each day? my days are same.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi all!

I think i have adrenal fatigue. I wont ask what adrenal fatigue is. I just want to ask a question.

I have mood swings.

I feel same emotions every period of each day.

3 pm - 6 pm : I feel ok
6 pm - 8 pm : I feel so good
8 pm - 12 pm : I feel like sh.t

Why is that? is it because cortisol? why I feel same emotions every period of each day? my days are same.

What time do you leave work? What time do you go to bed?

No work. Always at home.

Sleep time: 4 am
Wake up: 1 or 2 pm
So you're not employed or you work at home? not judging just trying to understand.

I am not sure this sounds medical, I could be wrong, but I think it's more mental than hormonal. Odd sleeping schedule can do that as well. fatigue after waking up is common with odd sleeping schedules.

Roccc

So you're not employed or you work at home? not judging just trying to understand.

I am not sure this sounds medical, I could be wrong, but I think it's more mental than hormonal. Odd sleeping schedule can do that as well. fatigue after waking up is common with odd sleeping schedules.
I have social anxiety. That's because I'm always at home.

I have social anxiety. That's because I'm always at home.

You really didn't answer my question. I do understand anxiety and depression as well as social anxiety, I am not one of those who think it's "all in your head", or whatever BS people say about it.

I don't exactly think your issue is one that may be hormonal, it may just be a result of your poor lifestyle. I don't mean to insult or anything, I am just describing it.

trt4me

It's not a big deal to run a full set of labs. Mood swings can defintnely be hormonal.
Not enough or quality sleep can also cause this.

Slightly different scenerio but I always have a high libidio from 9:30-11am and can't figure out why. Sleep rhythm might be something.

It's not a big deal to run a full set of labs. Mood swings can defintnely be hormonal.
Not enough or quality sleep can also cause this.

Slightly different scenerio but I always have a high libidio from 9:30-11am and can't figure out why. Sleep rhythm might be something.

are you on TRT?

Davet

Complex issue.
I have just run a test which they call the Dutch Test. This tracks and highlights adrenal trends over 24hrs.
Was interesting to get my results..showed I had flat spot of virtually no cortisol being produced at this time of day...due to my body overproducing in the first part of the day and then countering this by converting and blocking the production which was causing the low spot ...
This only reared its head on non workout days I struggled around 6pm each evening but used to push through it.
So I had already sussed I had an issue.
My doc who ran these tests has tweaked my protocol and included a small dose of Prog and included some vitamin B2 and an additional midday dose of T-cream as my tests also showed my T levels had dropped slightly.
After around 2 weeks...feeling good and energy levels up.
I was weary about trying the prog again after my bad experience early this year. But so far so good.
But as the other guys point out ...sleep and circadian rhythm are also critical for cortisol control.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me