Nelson Vergel's Top 10 Testosterone Commandments

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
1.Have reasonable expectations. Testosterone is not a magic bullet.

2.Do not fall prey to testosterone booster scams.

3.Do not obsess about estradiol without testing it with right (sensitive) test.

4.Monitor your hematocrit every 2-3 months during first year of therapy. Donate blood if it reaches 52, but be careful with donations more frequent than every two months (low iron or ferritin).

5.Explore easier ways to inject like subcutaneous and shallow IM.

6.Never cycle TRT on and off.

7.You can’t change what you don’t measure. Monitor your blood tests and quality of life. Know your trends. Use DiscountedLabs.com, MyHealthGraphs.com & TRT Analyzer App.

8.Do not change more than one variable at a time. You will lose track of what works and what doesn’t.

9.Protect your fertility, testicles and upstream hormones (HCG)

10.Don’t stay behind in this evolving field. Register on ExcelMale.com

Nelson's Top Ten TRT Commandments.jpg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BradWI

Thanks for this. I'm looking to start HRT in January and a list like this is great.

Can you post a link to the app in the Play Store? I'm pretty sure I found the right one but just want to be sure.

Here: www.TRTData.com

FOX1

Commandment 9
Upstream Hormones
I have watched your youtube video on this, do you have further information on all upstream hormones that shut down due to TRT & possible effects??
i.e. shutdown of cholesterol, progesterone etc, I understand the shutdown of LH & FSH but would like to look more in depth into this.
all info is greatly appreciated, I next meet with my Urologist on 14th Aug and would like to chat to him about these points

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Commandment 9
Upstream Hormones
I have watched your youtube video on this, do you have further information on all upstream hormones that shut down due to TRT & possible effects??
i.e. shutdown of cholesterol, progesterone etc, I understand the shutdown of LH & FSH but would like to look more in depth into this.
all info is greatly appreciated, I next meet with my Urologist on 14th Aug and would like to chat to him about these points

Here is some evidence. We have little data beyond this paper.

Anabolic steroids and TRT decrease SHBG, DHEA, pregnenolone and progesterone in men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale