My New LabCorp Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
These are my new labs 1.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I imagine that these are drawn day of injection, but before injection?
How do you feel?
What protocol and other drugs are you taking?

Total and free are great, E2 is really at a good place, some may say it is high but if you feel good, then you feel good!
Thyroid seems fine, even if FT4 and FT3 are slightly lowish.
PSA of 1.4 is a bit high, unless that is your normal. It hasn't been slowly creeping right?

IGF-1 is low. I am not sure how much you may care about that, but it seems like you workout based on your creatinine, if so it'd help you.

Other than that, some random low levels like calcium and platelets, but they are just barely out of range.

You're creatinine...were you fasted for this test? I know your lifting regimen and muscle mass have to factor in here...my other Nurse Practitioner gives me hell about my Creatinine levels but doesn't account for these factors. My most recent was 1.21 and that was fasted with a 4 day gym rest cycle.

Loki

Have you ever had a high BUN and Creatinine at the same time? My Creatinine is consistently high and always higher if I lift weights within 24 hours of the blood draw. The concern I see is the BUN elevated with it. I am curious to hear if one or both these are always elevated or if this is the first time for both.

Vince

Super Moderator
While not a problem, is this the highest your estradiol has been measured?

Yes, this is my highest level of estradiol. It took me a long time to raise my E2 to a healthy level. I think the combination of pregnenolone 10mg and dhea 25mg has help raise it.

Vince

Super Moderator
I imagine that these are drawn day of injection, but before injection?
How do you feel?
What protocol and other drugs are you taking?

Total and free are great, E2 is really at a good place, some may say it is high but if you feel good, then you feel good!
Thyroid seems fine, even if FT4 and FT3 are slightly lowish.
PSA of 1.4 is a bit high, unless that is your normal. It hasn't been slowly creeping right?

IGF-1 is low. I am not sure how much you may care about that, but it seems like you workout based on your creatinine, if so it'd help you.

Other than that, some random low levels like calcium and platelets, but they are just barely out of range.

I did use sermorelin to help raise my IGF but I hated injecting it. I decided to keep my levels low.
I inject 100mg of T and 500iu of HCG very 3 1/2 days and I did labs on injection day before I injected. ( I was a little late) One problem with my psa, I always have sex before I get tested, which I know will raise it.
I also use two thyroid drugs, sythroid 50mcg and armour 90mg.
I'll turn 62 in a couple of weeks and I do feel great, very string libido.

Vince

Super Moderator
You're creatinine...were you fasted for this test? I know your lifting regimen and muscle mass have to factor in here...my other Nurse Practitioner gives me hell about my Creatinine levels but doesn't account for these factors. My most recent was 1.21 and that was fasted with a 4 day gym rest cycle.

Yes, I did fast before this test. I started supplementing with creatine again, only a quarter teaspoon. I'm told the essay does not separate the two. (creatinine and creatine)

Have you ever had a high BUN and Creatinine at the same time? My Creatinine is consistently high and always higher if I lift weights within 24 hours of the blood draw. The concern I see is the BUN elevated with it. I am curious to hear if one or both these are always elevated or if this is the first time for both.

I will also add on to this that eGFR is borderline. I'd look into this further.

I did use sermorelin to help raise my IGF but I hated injecting it. I decided to keep my levels low.
I inject 100mg of T and 500iu of HCG very 3 1/2 days and I did labs on injection day before I injected. ( I was a little late) One problem with my psa, I always have sex before I get tested, which I know will raise it.
I also use two thyroid drugs, sythroid 50mcg and armour 90mg.
I'll turn 62 in a couple of weeks and I do feel great, very string libido.

Sounds like you're doing well then. I don't know how much you're opposed to GH replacement, or that much about it honestly, but it may help you feel a little better so maybe look into it?

Yeah sex will raise PSA definitely. lol you're doing better than I am at 22 in that department, I haven't had sex in so damned long :(

That, too, I remark my use of Creatine (at those times) she keeps trying to steer me towards seeing a Nephrologist (Kidney Dr), like I'm in some kind of kidney failure stage. But my BUN is very good, too @ 13. (7-25)

Vince

Super Moderator

I did workout the day before labs. I'm told the essay does not separate the two. (creatinine and creatine) My BUN is always somewhat high and creatinine is only too high when I supplement with creatine.

Last edited:

Loki

I did workout the day before labs. I'm told the essay does not separate the two. (creatinine and creatine) My BUN is always somewhat high and creatinine is only too high when I supplement with creatine.

If I take 2-3 days off compared to working out the day prior to blood draw it makes big difference in my creatinine result. I think I remember lactic acid having some influence on the result. I will try to find my notes on that but I have been over 1.5 on some labs...

If I take 2-3 days off compared to working out the day prior to blood draw it makes big difference in my creatinine result. I think I remember lactic acid having some influence on the result. I will try to find my notes on that but I have been over 1.5 on some labs...

On 4 days rest I pulled a 1.21 (.60 - 1.35) so you may indeed be able manage the numbers with a little rest prior to testing, in fact, that was one reason I had chosen that day for a blood draw, it was a trough for "everything".

Vince

Super Moderator
30 minutes before my LabCorp labs, I had Cleveland Heart Clinic Labs done. When I have time I will also post them.

HarryCat

That, too, I remark my use of Creatine (at those times) she keeps trying to steer me towards seeing a Nephrologist (Kidney Dr), like I'm in some kind of kidney failure stage. But my BUN is very good, too @ 13. (7-25)

Truth of the matter is that there is nothing they or you can do about it anyway. I went to the nephrologist because my creatinine was high and to keep my PCP happy. He told me the only thing they do is monitor it and then you go on dialysis when it gets too high (between 5 and 10).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me